post any random Mario thought on your mind

winstein said:
Unrelated to this, I wonder if Nintendo all use Apple PCs based on that picture, because I recalled seeing a picture of Iwata with an Apple laptop.

Just...why?

You know. I know people give it shit nowadays but I can't deny there is a bit of satisfaction to beating Bowser with the axe in the original SMB.

Not really for me... it feels anti-climatic.

Mario Party Σ said:
Not really for me... it feels anti-climatic.

yur crazy

Timetoduel3_379.png

Timetoduel3_380.png

Oooo, I'd love me that axe in my expanding battle axe collection.

I just found today: I hate Super Mario 3D World's multiplayer much more than New Super Mario Bros. Wii/U's multiplayer.

There are way too many annoying flaws, such as bubble mechanics and sharing the run and fireball buttons with the "pick up a player" button. Also, that spin jump from jumping on someone's head, whoever programmed that can go hurt itself.

So I read some of Super Mario Kun yesterday (or as little of it thats translated into english) and while I have some small issues with it's art style I overall found it entertaining.

It reminded me of Bobobo-bobobo another comedic manga of a similar style that I like but Mario themed.

Mcmadness said:
It reminded me of Bobobo-bobobo another comedic manga of a similar style that I like but Mario themed.
That's exactly why my sister and I thought of too. They incorporate all this random crap like Mario throwing his underwear out of nowhere.

Yeah. All the attacks are pulled out of nowhere and given comedic names.

Like Mario's SNES controller nunchucks.

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Tsk, Super Mario-kun is tame compared to the German Club Nintendo Mario comics. I don't even
Mario's mother scrubs toilets in hell for starters...

Mcmadness said:
Yeah. All the attacks are pulled out of nowhere and given comedic names.

Like Mario's SNES controller nunchucks.
The nunchuks actually sound pretty badass.

I don't like how Bowser looks though.

They all look ridiculous, but in a good way, for me.

I thought giving Baby Luigi those eyes made him nuts.

I can really get past that, because Baby Luigi in the Partners in Time manga is incredibly BADASS. He cries less and he actually kicks ass in there.

Mario Party Σ said:
They all look ridiculous, but in a good way, for me.

Yeah but then you get other characters who were barely re-designed at all. It looks kinda off putting when side by side.

Also the main thing is that I can't stand Bowser's pig nose.

Back