post any random Mario thought on your mind

Er, may I ask why? Is there a single character who debuted in an RPG who you feel would fit in a main game?

They don't do anything for me. They are just there.

And only Goomboss.

Since thursday.

well i wouldnt want fawful as a slave

he looks like he cant carry all the shit here that needs to be moved

and also nobody of them looks like a good cook (not even the cook in ttyd/the other cooks in the paper mario games)

I just keep em locked up in the basement

Goomba King imo fit right in with the other bosses from Super Mario 64, so I think for the next 64-esque game Tutankoopa could be the boss for the desert world.

Yeah, Koopatrols could actually attack Mario instead of walking back and forth, maybe by getting in their shells and trying to ram him like they do in the first 2 Paper Mario games. The only way to beat them would be to kick another Koopa shell at them. Fireballs wouldn't work.

Clubbas could definitely work. In the 2D games, they could work like Pak E. Derm from Yoshi's Story, but the spiked club hurts you. You would need to ground pound to topple them over and then stomp them. Raccoon tails or sliding could also defeat them. In the 3D games, they would try to chase and whack you. Same ways of defeating.

It wouldn't be hard to add them, either. They're just Spikes with spiked clubs.

winstein said:
I find is really amusing that Mario, of all people, has one of the farthest distance drives in the Mario Golf games. Normally Mario is portrayed as a jack-of-all-trades, but in those games, Mario hits farther than even Wario, a character known to be strong!

Well finally my sister can stop complaining that he's never unique and good at anything

Kirby should be playable in Mario Kart 8. I mean come on they practically asked for it in the Smash 4 Rosalina trailer

Agreed. Hell my sister would play as him

Kirby and king dedede

TEC-XX from Paper Mario 2 has a few similarities with Wittgenstein from the Brave Little Toaster series. The most obvious is that they're both sentient supercomputers who help one of the main protagonists get an important message to another protagonist that will help them defeat the antagonist. They both also are presumed dead at one point, but miraculously recover.

Mcmadness said:
Kirby and king dedede

Hmm maybe you're forgetting someone.

Anyway that could work. Kirby could have his Warp Star, Dedede could have the car from the anime, and yours truly could have a mini version of the Halberd. Although this feels like it should be in a Kirby Air Ride sequel that unfortunately we'll never get.

Why can't we get a wheelie bike from Kirby? We have a three-wheeled vehicle in the game, why not a single-wheeled vehicle?

Baby Luigi said:
Why can't we get a wheelie bike from Kirby? We have a three-wheeled vehicle in the game, why not a single-wheeled vehicle?

That could work too. While they're at it why don't they put in the Wheelie Scooter or Rex Wheelie?

I'd main the Rex Wheelie

Back