Niiue's Sprites

A world map would be completely fine with me. It gets pretty irritating to have to go through all sorts of places to get to one spot, if you know what I mean.

Welp, I can't decide on a final design for the chapter 2 boss (and a lot of it will be fully 3D, so there won't be a lot of stuff to post here from it anyway), so here's an unfinished mini bob-omb:

mini_bob_omb5_by_binarystep-da0veul.png

Not sure if I'll make it a direct reference to the similar enemy from Super Mario RPG (Microbomb) or if I'll give it a unique name.

Bristle?

So, apologies for the lack of sprites for a while. My computer kinda started decaying, and I ended up having to get a new one.

Now then, back to our regular schedule.

bone_goomba_by_binarystep-daez8ae.png

For the first time in over a month, here's the newest enemy in the game! It'll act sorta like a Buzzy Beetle, requiring several hits to defeat, and it'll turn into a Gloomba after its helmet breaks.

amazing as always

Andddddd slightly more complete Thorny:

thorny_by_binarystep-daf3n12.png

Buzzy Beetle edits are mostly a placeholder until I'm less lazy.

(Also, if anyone's wondering why the shell's shinier than on the PM64 Spiny sprite, that's a redesign that'll apply to regular Spinies in this game as well, making them look a little more like Buzzies.)

Lord Bowser said:
wow these sprites are really great man!

you think you might be able to make a sprite version of a waddle dee (or really anything from kirby lol)?

Thanks!

I actually thought of making Paper Mario versions of Kirby enemies before, maybe I'll start on that tonight.

inb4 Paper Smash Run as a mode in the fangame

Back