Niiue's Sprites

Andddddd here's a quick Nipper Dandelion:

nipper_dandelion_by_binarystep-dafo7z8.png

All I need now is a Nipper Plant and the cycle will be complete.

First new item in a while:

items_by_binarystep-dayeoct.png

Presenting the Mystery Mushroom, which will have a variety of possible effects during battle. It's kinda like the Mystery item, though it'll have a different set of random effects.

Glad you're still working on these! They're spectacular!

Welp. Not related to this thread in the slightest, but I'm hype enough that I'm gonna tell everyone here anyway. As of this month, both Toby Fox and Retroism (the company that currently owns the Bubsy IP) are aware of my studio's existence. How hype is that?

Also, to make up for the lack of updates, here's that one boss in the style of Scott Pilgrim:

vHfpvHM.png

Niiue said:
Welp. Not related to this thread in the slightest, but I'm hype enough that I'm gonna tell everyone here anyway. As of this month, both Toby Fox and Retroism (the company that currently owns the Bubsy IP) are aware of my studio's existence. How hype is that?

cool, what happened?

Eren Jäger said:
Niiue said:

cool, what happened?

tl;dr, someone tried to get permission to make a Bubsy game and use Undertale music in a game, with different results.

Though there's also some more recent news. I contacted the creator of Ghoul School to look into making a remake of his game, and while he unfortunately doesn't own the rights anymore, he's definitely interested. I'm still trying to find the actual IP owner, but that's proving to be difficult since the last one went bankrupt in 1998.

I'd try contacting Garry Kitchen, the producer (and additional programmer) of Ghoul School, as he owned the company whose in-house studio developed the game.

Niiue said:
First new item in a while:

items_by_binarystep-dayeoct.png

Presenting the Mystery Mushroom, which will have a variety of possible effects during battle. It's kinda like the Mystery item, though it'll have a different set of random effects.
These are quite good.

Back