1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
1997: Video games in the future are going to be amazing

2017: Nintendo Switch Cartridges Taste Disgusting

Don't have one yet v_v looks amazing though, hopefully it'll live up to its potential, being a single platform for Nintendo to develop in, and a hybrid home console-handheld console, it definitely could move mountains.

...I probably won't get one until way later though, lol, they need to iron out issues, and I still need to get a Wii U and New 3DS so :x

Andymii said:
You can import a Wii U's Mii into the Switch by registering your Wii U Mii onto an amiibo and then placing that amiibo onto the Switch. I'm not sure about the other way around, though.

Are there any other ways to do it aside from buying an amiibo...?

Like you know, USB sticks, SD cards, and all?

I just want to know if there's a way to get my Switch's Miis onto my Wii U so I can use them as my NNID profiles. They look much better thanks to the extra customization features in the Switch. And I know the Wii U can handle them since one was displayed fine on it when I scanned an amiibo that was linked to one of my Switch Miis, but there wasn't an option to save the Mii.

the fact that it has new options would imply to me that you wouldnt be able to bring them back
same reason you can't put 3ds/wii u miis back onto the wii

I considered that possibility but the Mii was loaded on the Wii U perfectly fine when it displayed the amiibo data. It just didn't let me save it.

yeah lol i mean fwiw i got the second to last one at the store i was at and they probably wont get any more for a while

Stock in australia is always fine for some reason. I was tempted for a bit once the zelda reviews hit and simultaneously learned that Specter of Torment is timed exclusive, but prices in australia are ridiculous atm and while I have the money for it, there's other things I should be saving for and other things I have time to commit to. will probably look for a MK8 bundle/sale though, since thats coming out mid semester break

also i heard the eshop doesnt play cute music which SUCKS

GBAToad said:
Stock in australia is always fine for some reason. I was tempted for a bit once the zelda reviews hit and simultaneously learned that Specter of Torment is timed exclusive, but prices in australia are ridiculous atm and while I have the money for it, there's other things I should be saving for and other things I have time to commit to. will probably look for a MK8 bundle/sale though, since thats coming out mid semester break

I deeply respect your self control

Andymii said:
GBAToad said:

Yeah I bought it day one like a big chump.

Jagi said:
Andymii said:
GBAToad said:

Yeah I pre-ordered it like a scumbag.

Altera said:
Jagi said:
Andymii said:
GBAToad said:

Yeah I pre-ordered it like a scumbag.
So funny story my friend preorded the switch got it completely paid off and it's coming in the mail sometime. Whereas I got my switch on day one by just going to the store.

Switch is so cool so far ! Game on the couch all day game in the bed all night im pretty sure kiss made a song about this

Some people have been having problems with their Switches, I hear.

Man a system having problems at launch never hard that one before.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/03/07/switch-launch-sales-in-the-americas-are-nintendoas-best-ever
(Disregard the title of the article, lol)
The important thing there is that it's sold 313.000 units on the first 2 launch days in Japan :> very close to PS4, and considering that it's not a Christmas release, it's pretty impressive.

Maaan, I really want this thing to be successful v_v

From what I understand they virtually sold out the initial 2 millions (possibly more) unites they've produced.

Put down a lay-by for the switch today so at least it won't be out of stock by the time i actually want to pick it up in a few weeks time

how is the eshop actually? Are there weekly releases yet?

Back