Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

The Pokemon, Mega Man and Olimar. And pixel Mario classic because it came with SMM.

I'm scared/hopeful that they will get more Pokemiibos by the time Pokken comes out.

http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/productlist/_amiibo-Spielfiguren,48353,547008.html?langId=-3

this german online shop has some amiibo for sale for 10€

Bentley said:
The Pokemon, Mega Man and Olimar. And pixel Mario classic because it came with SMM.

I'm scared/hopeful that they will get more Pokemiibos by the time Pokken comes out.
I really hope they keep Pokemon amiibo to a minimum because for how they function, they're easily one of the most worthless amiibo.

Dr. Mario said:
Bentley said:

I really hope they keep Pokemon amiibo to a minimum because for how they function, they're easily one of the most worthless amiibo.

Yes they can go horribly wrong with Pokemon pretty easily, them getting small numbers is something I personally prefer.

Yeah, just imagine: Pokaymon with its own horrid little lineup of toys exclusive to Pokaymon GO or other of their own precious crappy games.

They might have their own little line of toys like with Pokemon Rumble U or somethin'.

Today I ended up getting the 3DS amiibo adapter and a Smash Peach amiibo. Named her FrootLoops

vnW2dUw.jpg

theres my amiibo collection

almost got a villager but it turns out the tru by me wasnt supposed to have them out yet

good thing he checked or i would have been in deep shit

Magikrazy said:
almost got a villager but it turns out the tru by me wasnt supposed to have them out yet

?

I went to Toys R Us l, they had 3 Villagers, 3 Shulks.

I picked a Villager after some thought, I take it to the counter and the guys like, "oh shit we shouldn't be selling these until november oops that would have cost us 25k".

So then I picked a Shulk and saw a guy go to take the Villagers back to the amiibo storage room.

i got light blue yoshi @ toys r us
it looks pretty great
i think it was worth the 20 bux

for canadians (and maybe americans?) you cant get the green yoshi seperate, only with the game bundle which sux
and yes mega yarn yoshi is 60 bux + tax and the only color is green

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
i got light blue yoshi @ toys r us
it looks pretty great
i think it was worth the 20 bux

for canadians (and maybe americans?) you cant get the green yoshi seperate, only with the game bundle which sux
and yes mega yarn yoshi is 60 bux + tax and the only color is green
..... seriously? The game is only $50

yes
its 64.99 here or 79.99 w/ the green yoshi
reminder our dollar is literally hitting the shitter rn

GameStop says it's 60 with the amiibo

Speaking of which, heading to get it now.

i got green yarn yoshi in a bundle with the actual game

it's so cuuuuute

So far -

• Kirby
  • Link
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Mario
  • Diddy Kong
  • Megaman
  • Toon Link
  • Silver Mario
  • Yoshi
  • Ness
  • Zelda
  • Sonic
  • Pac-Man
  • Dr. Mario

Most of them are level 50. I think Ness, Zelda, Sonic, and Pac-Man are still leveling up and I haven't used Dr. Mario yet.
If I get Lucas, when he comes out, I'll be completely satisfied with my collection. Hopefully I won't make the mistake of waiting until the day after he comes out like I did with Ness...

Yea yea I bought the game and all 3 of the yarn amiibo.

I kinda want the Yarn Yoshi amiibo, but they'd look weird with my collection, they're a bit too expensive for my taste (16.99 + 9.25% state tax), and I'm likely not getting the game until Christmas anyways.

Magikrazy said:

Magikrazy said:
I went to Toys R Us l, they had 3 Villagers, 3 Shulks.

I picked a Villager after some thought, I take it to the counter and the guys like, "oh shit we shouldn't be selling these until november oops that would have cost us 25k".

So then I picked a Shulk and saw a guy go to take the Villagers back to the amiibo storage room.
What the actual?

Like why would you be in deep shit, it was their mistake. Plus it's really stupid not to sell it anyway because they were already guaranteed it and a sale is a sale.

Maybe they're saving them for Christmas but damn that's still some dumbass retailer shit right there.

idk I thought I'd get in trouble for buying something before it's supposed to be out.

In hindsight, that does sound stupid.

Reminds me of the time I picked up a Super Mario series Mario before it actually hit store shelves, and the guys at Walmart had to keep my Mario in a locked space so I could pick it up tomorrow.

Back