Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

Yooka-Laylee said:
http://www.vooks.net/amiibo-alert-restocks-of-villager-wii-fit-trainer-captain-falcon-and-little-mac-expected-this-week/

Not sure if I'll end up going to the shops this week but anyone want me to look out for stuff in case I do?

If only this will happen in NA....

btw, I bet you my Ness amiibo (not really) that Palutena will be Target exclusive.

And you can find Olimar only in the gardening section of Home Depot.

meanwhile in germany every store has all the amiibos (unless they'Re out of stock/removed them because nobody is buying them)

But in all seriousness, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, and Olimar are all basically confirmed to not be store exclusives (I'd link the Reddit post but something in my computer is causing reddit to --- up and show only in HTML or whatevs)

I thank the lord (Baby Luigi) that Olimar isn't store exclusive.

But then, we don't know the status of Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario, the other amiibo me and my twin want.

Part of me wants to collect every amiibo. It would be a fun and interesting challenge. Almost like making a pokedex.

My wallet disagrees though.

GalacticPetey said:
Part of me wants to collect every amiibo. It would be a fun and interesting challenge. Almost like making a pokedex.

Only a thousand times more expensive.

You want to buy them all? Then you have to pay at least 15*50=750€, and I am counting only Smash characters, not Splatoon/Mario Party 10/Yarn Yoshi amiibo. And don't dream, you will never manage to pay all the amiibo 15€.

I can't believe it: Dr. Mario, the last amiibo I *really* want to get (for now) may turn out to be store exclusive. T______T

Nintendo, you corporate scumbag...

GalacticPetey said:

My wallet disagrees though.

It's already too late. If you didn't start on day 1, don't bother. Trust me, look at the prices for some these on ebay and amazon.

Baby Luigi said:
But in all seriousness, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, and Olimar are all basically confirmed to not be store exclusives (I'd link the Reddit post but something in my computer is causing reddit to --- up and show only in HTML or whatevs)

I thank the lord (Baby Luigi) that Olimar isn't store exclusive.

But then, we don't know the status of Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario, the other amiibo me and my twin want.

This one?

My money is on Palutena, since the last two Target exclusives were female characters and apparently ZSS isn't exclusive? Thankfully, I don't care for Palutena an I don't think my sister does either, but who knows. >_>

Cirdec said:
You want to buy them all? Then you have to pay at least 15*50=750€, and I am counting only Smash characters, not Splatoon/Mario Party 10/Yarn Yoshi amiibo. And don't dream, you will never manage to pay all the amiibo 15€.
Oh shit. As if finding these weren't hard enough, now we need euros? :P

http://nintendoinquirer.com/2015/06/counterfeit-amiibo-appear-in-the-wild/

Figures.

My Ness and Pac-Man from Gamestop and Greninja come in tomorrow. After looking at some of the horror stories on the amiibo Reddit, I hope my Gamestop package doesn't look like it was dropped kick into the delivery cart and I definitely hope I don't get a shitty Ness.

I love these videos though. They always get a laugh out of me.

Tbh the fake ones don't look that bad, better than paying upwards of $100 anyway (that's assuming they work). I remember my friend wanted to try making amiibo clones with a raspberry pi, not sure how far he got with it.

Back