Acclaimed games you dislike

President Madagascar said:
Dinomic Duo said:
The one bad thing about that game is the button-mashing.

yes

i havent beaten the final boss by myself to this day

the one time i won was when a friend did the button mashing part for me
Same

only thing that sucked about BIS was the fucking nasal allergy minigame

that thing shouldn't have existed

I don´t like Counter Strike. Even have enjoyed a lot other FPS´s, but really don´t see why people love CS... :eek:

I can never get into the main Pokémon games. I have Platinum and Black 2. I ended up making barely any progress in either game and just forget about them.

I did manage to beat and enjoy Pokémon XD, though.

Some things I do know I hate about them is HMs. Why are HMs still a thing? These things need to die. Forever.

Whoopdee-fucking-doo! I get to carry around a Bidoof just so I can cut down some trees any normal kid could just walk under!

Magikrazy said:
Some things I do know I hate about them is HMs. Why are HMs still a thing? These things need to die. Forever.

Whoopdee-*bleep*ing-doo! I get to carry around a Bidoof just so I can cut down some trees any normal kid could just walk under!

OMG this so much, why can't we use key items instead of a Pokemon to progress? Like after you get an HM, you can get a key item that gets rid of HM hazards for you to pass later in the game so one of your slots aren't wasted.

What's worse is that your Pokemon can't forget them HMs unless by a move forgetter

(or they fixed that in a later game honestly I don't remember what they changed anymore)

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

Whoopdee-*bleep*ing-doo! I get to carry around a Bidoof just so I can cut down some trees any normal kid could just walk under!

OMG this so much, why can't we use key items instead of a Pokemon to progress? Like after you get an HM, you can get a key item that gets rid of HM hazards for you to pass later in the game so one of your slots aren't wasted.

What's worse is that your Pokemon can't forget them HMs unless by a move forgetter

(or they fixed that in a later game honestly I don't remember what they changed anymore)

its the same as always.

They made hm use less.... but its still there, and ungodly annoying.

Also, why is it in Pokémon that you have to send out the first mon in your team? Why can't they make it so when the other trainer sends out their mon, it goes to a menu where you choose what mon to send out (and in the case of Wild encounters, the option to run away before sending a mon out)?

I agree with pretty much all the points.

Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

its the same as always.

Only if they actually buffed the HMs... Surf, Fly, and Waterfall are the viable ones in-game.

Emphasis on in-game.

Mario Party X said:
Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

its the same as always.

Only if they actually buffed the HMs... Surf, Fly, and Waterfall are the viable ones in-game.

Emphasis on in-game.

Isn't Strength also a bit viable in-game too?

Missingno. said:
Surf and Waterfall are also great competively. They are the go to water moves for special and physical respectively.
Exactly.

Only if other HMs have as much power and NOT a physical normal type.

In this thread: I intensely dislike Pokemon.

Is Defog even viable or...?

Why cant there just be Zelda-style items?

Cut could be an ax.
Fly could be a jetpack.
Surf could be a surfboard.
Strength could be a bulldozer.

That's what I sorta suggested: make key items out of HMs

Baby Luigi said:
That's what I sorta suggested: make key items out of HMs
Oh yeah. Didn't see that.

Maybe Defog could be a lantern and Rock Smash could be a sledgehammer.

I don't like Starfox Assault because I found the game to be a bit tough and the controls were awkward.

The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
I don't like Starfox Assault because I found the game to be a bit tough and the controls were awkward.
I haven´t played it, but the screenshots looks nice... what´s awkward about the controls ?

Acclaimed games that I dislike? Mega Man 2, Sonic Colors (Wii), and Sonic Generations (console/PC). Every one of those games are the very definition of "overrated". Earthbound also gets an honorable mention, but I'm not as biased against that game as I am with the other three I've listed.

Back