do u drink or do drugs?

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
i only drink since im a member of D.A.R.E. and the 'scared straight' program really messed me up. how about my fellow friends, the members of the mario boards community? do you drink or do evil drugs or what is your oppinion on both this is some serious discussion i want to save the future youth of the world

Only drugs I take are my prescribed ones for my kidney problems, and I take the amount that I'm meant to each day, no more.

I drink at social events, but with my kidney problems I don't drink massively. I've been slightly drunk, but not enough to lose control of my actions or forget the events that happened.

I have not and plan to never take any sort of illegal drug. That stuff is baaaad juju. I've seen way too many people's lives destroyed over that. I have zero respect for people who use and continue to do the hard drugs.

I drink alcohol every now and then especially when I'm depressed but only things that I think taste good; mostly wine, rum, cocktails, etc.

Gulillilliant said:
I have not and plan to never take any sort of illegal drug. That stuff is baaaad juju. I've seen way too many people's lives destroyed over that. I have zero respect for people who use and continue to do the hard drugs.

I drink alcohol every now and then especially when I'm depressed but only things that I think taste good; mostly wine, rum, cocktails, etc.

wowo cool moofs I'm basically the same let's party

Hard drugs are bad and do nothing but inevitably ruin every aspect of your life and potentially people around you. Fuck, while I think it should be legalized, I don't even like marijuana because all of the people I know who do it habitually or anything more than a special event are all low-budget 90's-00's romcom level of idiot stoners. I'm not sure if that's just people thinking they need to adopt some sort of attitude to pair with their consistent usage or if there's actually long-term effects but I don't care it's fucking annoying.

I drink rarely and only stuff that tastes good, not for the effect of drunkenness. Seagram's has really good stuff, and I especially like their Black Cherry Cherry Fizz and Blackberry Breezer. I've only been to a bar a couple of times and don't really like the atmosphere and culture surrounding them but I do like Sex on the Beach and White Russians and their several variations (mostly the Cuban--rum instead of vodka) holy shit can I chug those.

Drink Responsibly :bowser:

No I don't drink alcohol, there some moments where I mistook it for something else such as apple juice or soda because both where in cups and I found the taste repulsive.

I don't want drugs becauseI hear that you get unwanted side effects and can kill brain cells.

I don't smoke because I don't want cancer and the smoke itself seems to smell bad.

I had a pot problem. Everyone was like, "oh dude, you need to get off the drugs man, they'll ruin your life"

well LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW

I'M STUCK PLAYING THE BEAST AT DISNEYLAND AND I'M MARRIED TO JESSE COX

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

nah in all srsnss I don't do drugs anymore, they're not cool, but I do have one or two ciders from time to time. Apart from that, I'm a sensible chap.

I only take drugs if they're for medicinal purposes, and don't have any plans to ever drink alcohol.

I had taken prescribed drugs for my ADHD (like...metadate or...something) but I had stopped because it really hampered my appetite and considering how much of a skinny---- I am, things that hamper my appetite are the absolute last thing I need. My sister still takes ADHD medication though.

I don't drink yet mainly because I'm not in the age (next year I will be). Even so, even my other family members including my twin who had a sip of wine said I would probably hate the stuff anyway because of how incredibly strong it is, like say, strong tastes like liver or blue cheese, both foods which I really hate. They've mentioned sweet alcoholic drinks that taste like fruit juice though (forgot what they were called), so if I asked, maybe my dad could get a sample for me if I really wanted. If I ever get the chance of drink, it's probably because I'm curious and I'd like to experience being drunk myself (family members said every drunk person acts unique, sometimes they fight, sometimes they just sleep, so I like to see my outcome). The only worry I have is being an addicted alcoholic considering that my own mother was a heavy drinker before she like met my father and had children aka us.

At this age, however, Coca cola is still my go-to drink. Call me a child but that's what I like as an indulgence.

I have only tasted alcohol drinks, but other than that I don't do any of these.

I don't do drugs.

There are people who take Ritalin or Metadate because they think it's going to aid them academically. Well, only if they had the smarts to know how these drugs actually work.

I tasted one alcoholic drink. It smells and tastes like leather cleaner.

Smoking is like slow-motion suicide and taking drugs or alcohol while you're depressed is, frankly, a foolish move that only multiplies the problems you're facing.

I've had a drink or two before, but not enough to get intoxicated. I didn't really care for it, so I doubt I'll do it again.

Never tried hard drugs of any kind. I have no interest in that type of thing. I do take medication for my anxiety/OCD, but I don't really think of it like that.

Mario Party X said:
I don't do drugs.

You do take ADHD medicine for your ADHD though...

craft beers, smirnoff, and various liquors. drugs are bad, i dont do them, except prescribed. smirnoff ice is one of my current favorites right now. i also liek some rums. i wish i could try more, but dats stuffs expensive, and im poor. dont wanna buy something and throw it out because i dont like it when its 20 dollars a bottle.

I did that thing where you sniff markers as a kid once, but it didn't get me high and I never did it again.

Back