The best console EVER

The original Playstation had some good games too. They had Rayman, Crash, and Tomb Raider before Nintendo ruined them.

... Say what?

Ubisoft may have gloated the market with the godawful Rabbids series, but Nintendo didn't hold them at gunpoint to turn it into a terrible minigame compilation. Heck, Micheal Ancel envisioned and programmed the first "rabbid" game with a few platformers sequence, but his team removed those and any hints of a coherent story when he left for another project.

Beside, it's not like Rayman was born on the Playstation, the PS version was released first, but it was build as an Atari Jaguar game.

When the PS2 came, Naughty Dog abandoned Crash Bandicoot to make Jack & Daxter. Then Vivendi Universal picked up the license and handed it to incompetent shovelware developers. Same thing happened to Tomb Raider, what the hell has Nintendo anything to do with those?

Blitzwing-2 said:
The original Playstation had some good games too. They had Rayman, Crash, and Tomb Raider before Nintendo ruined them.

... Say what?

Ubisoft may have gloated the market with the godawful Rabbids series, but Nintendo didn't hold them at gunpoint to turn it into a terrible minigame compilation. Heck, Micheal Ancel envisioned and programmed the first "rabbid" game with a few platformers sequence, but his team removed those and any hints of a coherent story when he left for another project.

Beside, it's not like Rayman was born on the Playstation, the PS version was released first, but it was build as an Atari Jaguar game.

When the PS2 came, Naughty Dog abandoned Crash Bandicoot to make Jack & Daxter. Then Vivendi Universal picked up the license and handed it to incompetent shovelware developers. Same thing happened to Tomb Raider, what the hell has Nintendo anything to do with those?
And what company has been hosting all these new godawful versions on their new intuitive console?

And what company has been hosting all these new godawful versions on their new intuitive console?

You'd notice all of the series you have mentioned are multiplatform, uh. Beside, Nintendo doesn't even publish these games, all they do is look at the request to have the game on the Wii and hand-over the SDK.

The PS2 has hosted hundred of shovelwares too, yet I don't see you bashing it.

Blitzwing-2 said:

You'd notice all of the series you have mentioned are multiplatform, uh.
Dammit. Wait, Raving Rabbids is multiplatform?

Raving Rabbids is multiplatform?

XBOX 360 and PS2. The sequel was on the PC, only the third is exclusive to the Wii.

To go back on the topic, I wouldn't say that it's the BEST CONSAL EvAR! (Because opinions are opinions and arguing over what is TEH BEST is ridiculously childish), but the Neo Geo is my all-time favorite. Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, Mutation Nation, Robo Army, 2020 Super Baseball, Spinmaster, Waku Waku 7, World Heroes Perfect, Sengoku 2, Cyber-Lip, Last Resort, Alpha Mission 2, Crossed Swords... ect stole countless hours of my time.

I couldn't care less about jrpgs, so it doesn't bug there's the whooping total of 1 game of this style on the console.

In honest opinion, I have no f**king idea, theres the 360 (which I just bought) The PC (Probally the best if I could afford a brand new gaming pc) Sadly, the wii has almost no games that can keep me interested and a crappy online system.

Blitzwing-2 said:
To go back on the topic, I wouldn't say that it's the BEST CONSAL EvAR! (Because opinions are opinions and arguing over what is TEH BEST is ridiculously childish), but the Neo Geo is my all-time favorite. Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, Mutation Nation, Robo Army, 2020 Super Baseball, Spinmaster, Waku Waku 7, World Heroes Perfect, Sengoku 2, Cyber-Lip, Last Resort, Alpha Mission 2, Crossed Swords... ect stole countless hours of my time.

I couldn't care less about jrpgs, so it doesn't bug there's the whooping total of 1 game of this style on the console.
While the SNES and PS2 are my favorite, I have to say that Neo Geo isn't too far behind them. It really was quite a good system, and was insanely underrated.

Yeah! I mean, a console with a game called "Ninja Commando" can't possibly be bad, rite.

I happen to like the NES 2 for some reason. Maybe cause it looks a bit like a toaster.

Brie Loader said:
McToast said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
McToast said:
I happen to like the NES 2 for some reason. Maybe cause it looks a bit like a toaster.
NES 2?
Nintendo remade the NES in about 1985?

nes-2.jpg
'85? It came out in the early '90s, Toadbert.
Damn it, I thought it came out in the 90s, but I didnt think so cause that was when the SNES was realeased, rite

The Sega Genesis is also one of my favorite systems; it had great graphics and a ton of fantastic games.

¥ø$‡@®!ø said:
The Wii. Its a hell of a lot more original than other modern day consoles, and many games for it are FTW.

IMO, you mean "many" as "a few".

And its original design looks a lot like a Mac Mini.

apple_mac_mini-400-400.jpg

But maybe that's just cause of the disc slot position.

Wii.
Because A Wii is also an NES, SNES, N64, GC, and Wii all in one. Plus it's originality. By far the most awesome.

For all I owned/played:

1. SNES (Too awsome)

2. Sega Dreamcast (I have one from the pre-Game Cube days.)

3. All Game Boys

4. NES

5. Nintendo DS

6. X-Box

7. Game Cube (It was a little meh...)

8. PS1/2

9. N64 (Barely played any of the games, but it was good.)

10. Da Wii

SNES or 360, i have a lot of SNES games so i dont buy them on my wii. i love how i have to blow the dust out of the cartridge and slam it into the system 8)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS N N EEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
S NN N E S
S N N N E S
S N N N E S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS N N N EEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
S N N N E S
S N N N E S
S N N N E S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS N N EEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I just wasted 10 minutes making that.

Back