The best console EVER

Mr. Yellow said:
No doubt, it's the N64. IT'S THE BEST EVER :yoshi:

Aside from the cheesy graphics, yes

Harold said:
The SNES > all others. It had the best games ever.
I wouldn't go that far, you know, SM64, the SSB games, the list goes on, but the SNES was by far the best console.

Free Loader said:
Nintendo 64. It helped make 3D gaming mainstream, stole features from the Vectrex, had awesome three-handed controllers, and had some of the best games ever.

The 3 handled controllers made it hard to play for right handers though.

Im not complaining, Im a left hander.

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
Nintendo 64. It helped make 3D gaming mainstream, stole features from the Vectrex, had awesome three-handed controllers, and had some of the best games ever.

The 3 handled controllers made it hard to play for right handers though.

Im not complaining, Im a left hander.
I disagree. The N64 controller worked fine for righties.

nope. Wi-fi = online gaming and Playing other consoles = downloaded games (via wii shop channel, or the homebrew channel)

When i was 7 (this in 2001) my mom took me to a big store for buying a new printer (Xerox Docuprint, the HPDeskjet 492 broke), and she left me in a room where kids stay while their parents are buying something. And there it was: lots of SNES with Super Mario World for we to play (not to buy), I saw some guy playing it in Vanilla Dome Ghost House (i thought that the ghost house icon was a mallet lol) and after he entered #3Larry's Castle and i loved this stage (it was so cool), i asked for play and he let ;~; that magician (Magikoopa) always killed Mario... Then i went to another SNES and played some of the initial stages, then i saw a guy battlig Bowser and i got amazed.

Part 2: My mom came to pick me and go home and i asked her for a SNES and she said that my grandma would buy it to me. Some days after, my grandma said that there wasn't any SNES for selling (discontinued) and bought me a Dynavision (a clone of NES). The Dynavision was bad and froze many times.

Part 3: my uncle and aunt came to my house on a saturday and i asked them if they had a SNES, and my uncle said "yes" i asked "Can you lend me it for two days?" he accepted (the console was Carolina's(my cousin)).

Part 4: On Sunday he brought it and i lent the dynavision to him, after this sunday i just gave it back once and some weeks after i asked back and they stayed with the dynavision (my cousin just wanted to flirt at that time lol so she didn't care much about the snes) and until now 2008/12 i have it and Carolina never asked it back lol.

no doubt. do you have the classic controller? i have two GCN conntrollers and one wiimote.

My VC games are:
NES: Kirby Adventure
MegaDrive/Genesis: Sonic 3
SNES: Donkey Kong Country and Street Fighter World Warrior
N64: Mario Golf, Mario Kart 64 and Paper Mario

My Wii Games are:
Mario Kart Wii
Brawl
Wii Sports
Mario Party 8 (Japanese)

roms from Homebrew Channel (those will probably never go to the VC)
Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose
Sunset Riders
Mario's Time Machine
Kirby Super Star
Street Fighter 3
Mickey Mania
Donald Duck Mahou no Boshi (Japanese)
Disney Magical Quest 3

Game Boy Advance
Donkey Kong Country 3 (I wanted to play the remake)
Wario Ware: Mega Microgame$
Fire Emblem
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge

The classic controller is works exactly the same as the GC controller. My friend has one.

McDimentio said:
Mr. Yellow said:
Game Boy Advance

Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge

there is a banjo game for the GBA?
o_o
Yes, and this is before Nintendo thought Rare was a small theat to the sales of the Mario series.

Err... Forget the last part.

Back