Random Video Game Question of Day

Toy Bonnie said:
Random Question of the Day:
What game you tend to rage quit at?

Whenever Wario scores one point in Mario Kart Wii

Gameshark codes for PMD RRT to get any pokemon to level 100. Also to find a wild Bulbasaur and a Wild Charmander in FR/LG

Toy Bonnie said:
Hardest Cheat Code you performed?

How can you "perform" cheat codes? You either add them in the game or make them yourself.

Btw, the hardest cheat I used is 300mph speeds on Rainbow Road in Mario Kart Wii. You can't make it through the track without falling off multiple times, it's simply impossible.

I think bozo meant "cheat" as in "exploit", since the "Mushroom Gorge Ultra Shortcut" isn't a cheat either.

It technically is a cheat, it's not a cheat code.

Yeah, I said "cheat" as in "exploit". It's just a clarification.

I missed a few days
Toy Bonnie said:
Your opinion of Mario Kart 8?

9/10

Toy Bonnie said:
What game you tend to rage quit at?
Smash Bros. When Luigi doesn't win by doing absolutely nothing.

Toy Bonnie said:
Hardest {glitch} you performed?
ALTTP 3 minute finish
Also fixed

Assuming this means/includes glitches, Infinite Jump glitch in Super Paper Mario. Took me ages to master, but once I did I was able to skip nearly all of Chapter 7-4.

Humorously returning to certain rooms in that level after beating the game results in a buzz-freeze.

Don't do many glitches.

The hardest ones I've done were the Master Hand glitch in Melee, and a glitch in ATV Quad Power Racing 2 where you make a specific jump and fall through the ground.

If we wanna include that, Blue House Skip in Paper Mario 64

I like got it once almost by accident after like a hour but when I dropped into the house I just clipped back out, and after that I gave up.

What is the hardest choice in a Video
Game you ever made?

The Walking Dead Season: Shoot Lee?

Heavy Rain, Challenge 4.

The game gives you the choice if you want to kill a complete stranger for gaining information about where your son is or not.

Pretty heavy, also this outdoes challenges 1-3 and 5 because all he does there is just self harm

Toy Bonnie said:
What is the hardest choice in a video game you ever made?

I don't know, maybe something in Animal Crossing I really dont know

I had to let Matthew die in my first run of Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. I was almost done the chapter and even though I liked him, he was only a thief and I was getting another one soon anyways. At least he was buried with his lover. I really didn't want to do the chapter over again.

Same thing happened with Natasha in Sacred Stones since she died in the same chapter you get L'Arachel (the ----ing phantom ship) but I didn't like Natasha too much.

Back