Random Video Game Question of Day

Wii U because I'm generic Nintendo fangirl and generic xbone/microsoft hater.

wii u

There's really only 2 games I want for the XBONE, those being Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat X. Otherwise there's really nothing that the XBONE or PS4 offers that you can't get on a good gaming PC.

Wii U. The only thing tempting on XBONE is Halo 5, Battlefront 3, and Mortal Kombat X. But I think that the last two on PS4 so I'd rather have that than an XBONE but I still say Wii U over all

It's definitely a great and fun game with some very nice graphics, but I'd probably have more fun in Double Dash and they completely screwed up Battle Mode.

The worst in the whole series?

Wouldn't that be Super Mario Kart? That one had, like, 8 and this one has 36.

Magikrazy said:
The worst in the whole series?

Wouldn't that be Super Mario Kart? That one had, like, 8 and this one has 36.
8 was a great number for a SNES game and the first in the series. But ever since the roster has begun growing (starting with Double Dash) we've gotten interesting newcomers each installment... except this one. Somehow MK8's roster manages to suck more than Double Dash's despite having far more characters. The only newcomers are not one...not two... but seven Koopas, a new baby and a new metal.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, they manage to hit a new low by adding yet another Mario and Peach...and worse: characters that aren't even from the Mario universe.

Believe me, I really WANT to like MK8's roster, if only because it brought back Waluigi from his absence in MK7. But I just...can't. I really didn't think they'd manage to make a worse roster than MK7's but alas.

Toy Bonnie said:
Random Question of the Day:
Your opinion of Mario Kart 8?

599px-Baby_Luigi_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_8.png

8.5/10 better than 7, around the same as wii

Most Mario Kart, Party and Smash games.

Also, Dream Team on the final hit to Giant Bowser, especially before I learned the trick to dodging his stomp move.

Back