Random Video Game Question of Day

"Stay out of the lady's room!"
-Super Mario Sunshine

when looking at new sonic and pacman designs from their respective shows and at stuff like brawl mario (lol) or sonic 06 eggman, or toon link...

old ones definatly.

It might not have been a big problem, but the fact that they changed even those small details tells me they really are trying make us forget the first three games.

depends entirely on the particular character in question

Lumastar said:
Wittgenstein said:
It might not have been a big problem, but the fact that they changed even those small details tells me they really are trying make us forget the first three games.
How is updating the enemy models trying to make us forget the first three games? It honestly makes them look better in some ways.
I don't give a flying toot which ones look better, the Paper Mario series gave them a distinct style and now it looks like a copy of the NSMB series.

Dinomic Duo said:
President Madagascar said:
Everything about sticker star sucks ass and so do the redesigns
That whole statement is vastly incorrect.
Not really, it's an opinion. Though I wouldn't say everything sucks ass because at least it has decent graphics and amazing music.

Wittgenstein said:
Dinomic Duo said:
President Madagascar said:
Everything about sticker star sucks ass and so do the redesigns
That whole statement is vastly incorrect.
Not really, it's an opinion. Though I wouldn't say everything sucks ass because at least it has decent graphics and amazing music.
I know.

Sticker Star has innovative gameplay, tedious tasks, humor, an annoying crown sticker, AND what you mentioned above that makes it perfect.

If you sticker star fans come near my arm I'll slap you across the face

(i wont i respect others opinions)

Random Question of the Day:
Wii U or Xbox One?

Wii U, basically i hate the Xbox One
because it's basically like the Xbox 360
except little differences. The reason Dead
Rising 3
was'nt for 360 is because they
called it "aging" and it's failiure is the reason
Mojang was bought (Well, Notch sold it) but
it does'nt mean they have to make EVERYTHING