Random Video Game Question of Day

Not sure, but I'm almost positive it's either Mario Kart or Mario Party.

Smash Bros.

Well, I don't really ragequit ((it feels so weird typing rage instead of raeg)) when I'm playing online with people here, but in some other modes the ragequit really stings.

I wanna be the Guy, when I finally beat the triple bosses at the Megaman stage and the game crashed before I could save.

President Madagascar said:
I wanna be the Guy, when I finally beat the triple bosses at the Megaman stage and the game crashed before I could save.

Also I think that the crashes in that game are to some extend a part of the challenge

because the game crashes a lot and usually at the worst parts.

DragonFreak said:
Chess. Those times when people makes perfect moves against you when you thought you were in a winning position is so ugggggghhhhhhhhhh.

This right here. Or when in Monopoly when you have a bunch of hotels for a long time and no one lands on them, then you land on something and have to sell them.

Also I think that the crashes in that game are to some extend a part of the challenge

The only boss I can't beat is Mother Brain.

I've been stuck on Tourian forever.

Toy Bonnie said:
Random Question of the Day:
Worst Rage Quitting Video Game moment?

whenever wario scores higher than 12th place/gets more than zero points in battle mode in mario kart wii

Magikrazy said:

The only boss I can't beat is Mother Brain.

I've been stuck on Tourian forever.

Metroid 1? I've beaten it. No passwords, no save states, no cheats, completely legit. Although Super Metroid is so much better.

From an actual video game than yeah blue shell in mario kart and mario party

Random Question of the Day:
What moment did you go "HOLY CRAP!"?

When i found Balloon Girl under the desk
in FNaF2

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

not because of anything strange or surprising

i just said that because its strong bads catchphrase

lol I never say holy crap in real life, even though I swear it seems dumb and pointless to say

but one of those moments was encountering a creeper while playing with my friends and I blew up

I'll just assume HOLY CRAP means exciting (Or for some, scary) gaming moment in general as I don't think it should be specified by actually saying holy crap at the time.

But anyway, Sonic's confirmation for Brawl was huge for me. It's still one of the happiest days of my life. To a lesser extent his confirmation for Smash 4 though that's mainly because I was relieved that he was coming back and was happy Sonic was now an honorary Smash Bros. veteran. I wasn't that worried, but it was good to know for sure.

Back