Random Video Game Question of Day

Toy Bonnie said:
Random Question of the Day:
What is the Saddest Game you ever played?

I don't know

Maybe a game that took me forever to hack it but I was more frustrated than sad.

Probably Partners in Time. I mean the ending is supposed to be happy and all but I just got kinda upset that Baby Luigi's leaving forever.

Majora's Mask, while did have a happy-ish ending, some moments of this game were depressing. For example, the origins behind the transformation masks are obatined by people passing away. Seeing ghost of Goron hero Darmini and you see Zora Mikau die in your hands were emotional enough, they had to show a small cutscene of them being alive and happy but in slow motion, a dim background and with the song of healing playing to show them that they are now gone. I also found it depressing that when you talk to another people while wearing the receptive masks, people still think your still alive as if nothing happened. These people don't come back life in any way either, not even through the 3 day timeline. These are without a doubt some of the saddest deaths in video game history and I don't get why people don't talk about them, a death doesn't need to be about someone the main character always knew, a death about someone you just met can be just as depressing.

And of corse the final hours is also very sad. Just going and speaking to everyone knowing that they are about to die to a falling moon is a trip of emotions, especially the swordsman who claims to have left but is left in the back room worried about his fate. The end of the Anju and Kafei quest is sad by how their relationship is about to end only after they just reunited because of the moon that is about to destroy termina.

SPM is similar on a way, but the there only is one real death in that game (no not the ending, tippi and bleck find a happy land) and it's not presented in as sad way as compared to majora.

Groose said:
Majora's Mask, while did have a happy-ish ending, some moments of this game were depressing. For example, the origins behind the transformation masks are obatined by people passing away. Seeing ghost of Goron hero Darmini and you see Zora Mikau die in your hands were emotional enough, they had to show a small cutscene of them being alive and happy but in slow motion, a dim background and with the song of healing playing to show them that they are now gone. I also found it depressing that when you talk to another people while wearing the receptive masks, people still think your still alive as if nothing happened. These people don't come back life in any way either, not even through the 3 day timeline. These are without a doubt some of the saddest deaths in video game history and I don't get why people don't talk about them, a death doesn't need to be about someone the main character always knew, a death about someone you just met can be just as depressing.

And of corse the final hours is also very sad. Just going and speaking to everyone knowing that they are about to die to a falling moon is a trip of emotions, especially the swordsman who claims to have left but is left in the back room worried about his fate. The end of the Anju and Kafei quest is sad by how their relationship is about to end only after they just reunited because of the moon that is about to destroy termina.

It's like #2 on my list, I just thought that SotC was more sad mainly because

You are killing innocent Colossi T_____T

Groose said:
SPM is similar on a way, but the there only is one real death in that game (no not the ending, tippi and bleck find a happy land) and it's not presented in as sad way as compared to majora.

My headcanon is that they do die at the end but okay.

Random Question on the Day:

What is the most Friendship-Ruining game
you ever played? (Besides Mario Kart)

BattleBlock Theater

Toy Bonnie said:
Random Question on the Day:

What is the most Friendship-Ruining game
you ever played? (Besides Mario Kart)

Either Mario Party or Smash Bros.

I did play NSMBW with my friend, we kept swearing at each other, but our friendship wasn't ruined, so to speak.

Golden Bonnie said:
I did play NSMBW with my friend, we kept swearing at each other, but our friendship wasn't ruined, so to speak.
NSMBW didn't ruin any friendships, but it did ruin family-ships. Like there are still things that my siblings and I are pissed at each other for whwat we did in that game.

Wittgenstein said:
No game has ruined a friendship of mine, since I have no friends IRL to begin with and I rarely play online with people I know.
Same here
I haven't had a friendship ruined by video games, but Mario Kart, Mario Party, and SSB are all known for ending friendships.

Random Question of the Day:
Hardest Level in any Video Game?

Champion's Road in SM3DW

HOW COME MY LITTLE BROTHERS
BEAT IT AND I CAN'T!?

Hardest Level in any video game?

Oooh boy...

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island - World 6-Secret (Endless World of Yoshis) at least on a 100% run is extremely difficult, because the level is huge and pretty hard to find some things.

other than that I'm going to say the VVVVVV stage from I wanna be the Boshy because I just cannot get past that no matter what (fucking Gravitron).

Then of course Veni Vidi Vici (Doing things the hard way) from VVVVVV itself, if that counts (because technically it is optional and it is in a level), but I have actually managed to get through that so idk.

Back