For some reason Nintendo's asking who you would date on Valentine's Day

Anser

King Bowser
Ok... Here's the poll http://play.nintendo.com/activities/polls/nintendo-valentines-day-poll/

It's official, by the way... And for some reason Luigi is winning, with Bowser in second, and closely Rosalina in third place.

Anser said:
It's official, by the way... And for some reason Luigi is winning, with Bowser in second, and closely Rosalina in third place.
But Toad is in first???

Also I picked Bowser because I would anyways. Although Birdo would be better. And Yoshi.

Cirdec said:
No Daisy but Bowser?
What the hell is this?

I think that they only wanted to include main Super Mario characters. Daisy is more like a spin-off representative, like Waluigi. I don't know.

DragonFreak said:
Anser said:
But Toad is in first???

Also I picked Bowser because I would anyways. Although Birdo would be better. And Yoshi.

Yeah, I just noticed. It recently changed to Toad being the winner, somehow. I think the poll isn't working very well, though, because he has way too much advantage over the others and half an hour ago he was in fourth place.

Hmmmm that Toad. What a fine piece of ass.

Aw, I'm sad. The website doesn't work anymore.

[size=8pt]Was going to vote for Luigi...or maybe Bowser.[/size]

Rosalina ftw! I thought it would be more like the Nintendo Starlets but I guess not.

Megamario15 said:
I voted Mario

Because Mario was getting no love
did you vote for him 10000 times

i voted rosalina cause i always use her nowadays in llike every game lol

ok and shes a qt
fuck off

none of them

as much as i like some characters i'm not dating any of them

Back