Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 172: Thwomp Ruins from Mario Kart 8

Thwomp Ruins gets a 6.44

Next up is Mario Circuit

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 173: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart 8

Day 173: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart 8 :mario:

I will give Mario Circuit a 6. At least it's better than the other Mario Circuits, it still lacks much from the Mario Kart 8. I do like that it's double sided, but it could've been a remake of DS Figure 8 Circuit, which ironically should've been in because Mario Kart 8.

Strategies: If you're not a good drifter, head over here because the track is wide enough for you to practice. Try to use Mushrooms in the two areas with Piranha Plants.

7/10 It's a sign of good level design when even the circuits are good.

9/10

i forgot all about this thread and i can't vote for Wii Rainbow Road...crap

7/10

Horrendous for a battle course. Decent, but gets points docked for being the seventieth Mario circuit.

9 out of 10!

Really loved racing on this course, and the experience in racing on a Mobius strip is fantastic!

Thanks for reading.

Mario Circuit gets a 7.9

Next up is Toad Harbor

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 174: Toad Harbor from Mario Kart 8

Day 174: Toad Harbor from Mario Kart 8 :toad:

I will give Toad Harbor a 9. It reminds me of a mini San Francisco. Toad Harbor is a calm track that I have enjoyed for a while now. I feel that it's slightly overpicked online and that's what prevented it from being a 10.

Strategies: Your everyday route should be the ramp, canopy, alley, inside path with the cable cars, stay to the left on the downhill, and left alley. The only time you can break this is when you have a Mushroom and can clip that final turn.

9/10
Lumastar said:
8-8.5/10

It's another great track.
Really, all the track in the game are great.

8 out of 10!

This track feels like a breeze to race on (which is great), although the music doesn't do too much to me.

8/10

Great idea with the San Fransisco/New York City feel!, it adds more to Mario Kart 8's Mordern/Futuristic feel!.

Toad Harbor gets an 8.83

Next up is Twisted Mansion

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 175: Twisted Mansion from Mario Kart 8

Day 175: Twisted Mansion from Mario Kart 8

I will give Twisted Mansion a 6. It is a good step up from Luigi's Mansion, but it still lacked potential. I have gotten dizzy because of this track before.

Strategies: There really isn't much to say, except that the paths are the same except for the upper path at the end of the glider ramp, which is a must.

Luigi's Mansion with a gravity gimmick. Not the most original the game has to offer.

9 out of 10!

The twists make this track fun to imagine how this mansion looks like if viewed from a grounded perspective.

Thanks for reading.

Twisted Mansion gets a 5.75

Next up is Shy Guy Falls

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 176: Shy Guy Falls from Mario Kart 8

Day 176: Shy Guy Falls from Mario Kart 8 :shy:

I will give Shy Guy Falls a 9. I would've never have thought until antigravity was possible, that you could race on a waterfall. This has to be one of the best ideas ever. Sad part is that people have linked it to Nintendo sales.

Strategies: Try to clip the right turn before the antigravity with a Mushroom. Always aim for the upper path if you can, and stay straight toward the ramp and use a Mushroom there as well.

Back