Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 180: Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8

Damn I missed Dolphin Shoals, I would have given it a 9/10 because I love it, one of my top favorites.

As for Mount Wario, a 9/10, it really cool, I wish it was longer though just like every course in MK8.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 180: Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8

Mount Wario gets an 8.33

Next up is Cloudtop Cruise

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 181: Cloudtop Cruise from Mario Kart 8

Day 181: Cloudtop Cruise from Mario Kart 8

I will give Cloudtop Cruise a 9. I love the design of the clouds and all. Feels like it could be a Galaxy level. Speaking of Galaxy, anyone catch the Gusty Garden theme hidden? SMG3?

Strategies: Always trick off the Bowser Mushroom, because if you don't, you will start slow. The paths on the airship are the same, so you can choose. The speed boost panels will glow before a lightning strike so watch for that.

10/10 Beautiful course! Love it since it reminds me of Mario Kart: Super Circuit's Sky Garden!

Cloudtop Cruise gets an 8.75

Next up is Bone Dry Dunes

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 182: Bone Dry Dunes from Mario Kart 8

Day 182: Bone Dry Dunes from Mario Kart 8

I will give Bone Dry Dunes a 6. This is the first of six "hells on 200cc" that are on MK8. While it is tricky, it provides a good challenge. Not big on the design though, but it's fun.

Strategies: Ugh, this course sucks on 200. Try going around on the left of the Bone Piranha Plant and take the Bone Antigravity Path. Try to reach the upper path after the gliding section.

4/10

I really don't like this course. Can't think of a desert course I enjoy, actually.

3/10 desert tracks always suck ass
the dry bowser thing is kinda cool tho

Marf said:
Can't think of a desert course I enjoy, actually.
only good desert track is dry dry ruins

1/10
fuck this course

6/10

A good Desert course, not really fancy or anything, some turns are bad, making that first turn in the cave. Music is nice.

I hate this course.

Bone Dry Dunes gets a 3.11

Next up is Bowser's Castle

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 183: Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 8

Day 183: Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 8 :bowser:

I will give Bowser's Castle an 8. There are hazards galore all over this track. I mean, this has a better chance of Bowser winning than the final level of Super Mario 3D World (I mean, standing on a POW block is like waving a white flag :lol: ). I only have the N64 Bowser's Castle as a better Bowser's Castle,

Strategies: Avoid the hazards, but it's easier said than done *cough* Spike Ball *cough*. When you approach the Stone Bowser, head for the path he just punched. Always take the left elevated path at the end.

best course in the game.

Bowser's Castle gets a 7.25

Next up is Rainbow Road

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 184: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 8

Day 184: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 8

I will give Rainbow Road an 8. While it is lacking compared to the 3DS and remake of N64, it's still a great looking track. However it is also the second "hell on 200cc". This is insanely hard, that even the CPU's will mess up. I love the idea of the satellite station.

Strategies: You're doomed. You have to brake drift a lot all around this course. Especially at the beginning and end of this track. Try jumping from the second path to the first after the spinbooster. Use the Mushroom on the moving paths if you can. NEVER touch the speed panel at the end, you will fly off.

9.5/10, Wii Rainbow Road tops my list.

Otherwise, this is my #2 Rainbow Road. It is really beautiful, it is really cool and adds along with Mario Kart 8's "Futuristic" type of feel. (I also love the music.)

1/10 underwhelming asf, couldve been a lot better.

Rainbow Road gets a 6.4

We are done with the original MK8 tracks. Now we move onto Retro! Next up is Wii Moo Moo Meadows

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 185: Wii Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart 8

Day 185: Wii Moo Moo Meadows from Mario Kart 8

Original (Mario Kart Wii)
Remake (Mario Kart 8 )

I will give Wii Moo Moo Meadows a 7. The only change that is major is there is a new glide ramp before the Monty Mole area. Besides from that, it still has it's original feel from MKWii. I go HAM on this course online.

Strategies: The cows will come on the track starting on Lap 2, so be aware of that. Since the glide ramp is on the outside, I'd avoid it and drift through that turn and jump off the speed panel.

Back