Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 165: DK Jungle from Mario Kart 7

DK Jungle gets a solid 6.

Next up is Rosalina's Ice World

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 166: Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7

Day 166: Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7 :rosalina:

I will give Rosalina's Ice World a 4. It just doesn't make sense that Rosalina and the Lumas had this track as their home track. It could've been much better. However, it is not the worst track out there thought, it just lacked a lot *cough* no glider panel *cough* .

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 166: Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7

Rosalina's Ice World gets a 5.5

Next up is Bowser's Castle

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 167: Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 7

Day 167: Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart 7 :bowser:

I will give Bowser's Castle a 6. This version of Bowser's Castle is alright, it's not the best but it can still be great to race on. I really don't understand why there is water on this track, it doesn't make sense. One of my favorite gliding sections is at the end here, when you go over the finish line (or hoop).

Feels like a better DS version, but DS version doesn't have much to live up to in the first place.

Bowser's Castle gets a 5.25

Next up is Rainbow Road!

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 168: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7

Day 168: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7

Oh boy, here we go! I will give Rainbow Road a 10. This is my favorite Rainbow Road so far and it is epic. The course takes place in space and revolves around planets. You even get to race on the Rings of Saturn and on the Moon. The finale is so fast and amazing, especially if you hit the glider panel and going around the Astroids. The best Rainbow Road and the best Mario Kart 7 track!

9/10 it's great. One thing holding it back is perhaps the lack of substantial glider segments.

The Mario Kart Wii fan port is also awesome because you can make it three laps, and known planets, such as Mars, replaces the textures of the planetoids.

10/10

This is the only new track I would award this rank in the entirety of Mark Kart 7. It is not only the best track in this game but also the best Rainbow Road ever. It is also a pretty solid Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS stage, even though that has nothing to do with this.

10/10 not just the best RR but the best MK7 track

10/10

Mario Party Δ said:
The Mario Kart Wii fan port is also awesome because you can make it three laps, and known planets, such as Mars, replaces the textures of the planetoids.
i don't really like how there's just random bits of snes rainbow road-style textures in some parts of the track but it's cool otherwise
also why are the bouncy mushrooms cookies
i might be thinking of a different version than you but the version i played had that stuff in it

Marie said:
10/10

Mario Party Δ said:
i don't really like how there's just random bits of snes rainbow road-style textures in some parts of the track but it's cool otherwise
also why are the bouncy mushrooms cookies
i might be thinking of a different version than you but the version i played had that stuff in it
I agree with the random bits of SNES Rainbow Road track, but I think the Cookies were to change it up because so many custom tracks used Bouncy Mushrooms.

I give the track a 10/10, it is brilliant, and my favorite.

Rainbow Road gets an 8.89

We are (finally) done with Mario Kart 7, as it averages out to a 6.69.

Now we move onto the big one! We finally made it to Mario Kart 8! I think we might have some good scores coming. Let's go back to original instead of retro to start. So next up is Mario Kart Stadium.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 169: Mario Kart Stadium from Mario Kart 8

Day 169: Mario Kart Stadium from Mario Kart 8 :mario:

(From this point out, the videos are actually going to be me racing, I pulled others from the past 7) I will give Mario Kart Stadium a 6. This is my favorite of the beginner tracks for each game, and it's very simple. Having an actual raceway stadium feel makes it feel like you are there. There are cool things that I noticed when racing, including ads for MKTV, Mario Motors, Golden Wheel, Fuzzy Battery, Bowser Oil, Lemmy's Tire Service, & Bullet Bill Speed Trial. Mushroom Cup is written in many places, even on the track. The clown car makes an appearance, but no face and an MKTV ad. There is a satellite truck for MKTV as well. Also, the teams, flags, and Toads represent the six characters in every Mario Kart (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Yoshi).

NEW Strategies: I'd stay inside, especially on turn 2, because you might fall off. Always trick off the ramp at the end of the gliding section. Be careful with the U turn on 200, start your turn early.

Better than most of the generic stadiums, but that's not saying much. 5/10

I like most things about this stage. The best of the starting stages.

10 out of 10!

As Mario Kart first stages go, this is the best, most inviting and well-presented race track. Though the audience are in 2D, there are so many of them that makes this place look festive.

Thanks for reading.

pretty good for a starting stage 6/10

7/10

it's the best starter track bar none

winstein said:
10 out of 10!

As Mario Kart first stages go, this is the best, most inviting and well-presented race track. Though the audience are in 2D, there are so many of them that makes this place look festive.

Thanks for reading.
Rending all the audience in 3D would create a huge hit to the framerate. Just look at Strikers Charged.

Back