Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 38: Shy Guy Beach from Mario Kart Super Circuit

1/10

fuck this track

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 38: Shy Guy Beach from Mario Kart Super Circuit

MarioKartTracker said:
Super Mario Kart
You mean Super Circuit

Also I've voted 10/10 for all of them except Yoshi Valley.

5, it's not as treacherous as in mkwii, which is horrible, so it's average.

6/10 Somewhat less boring than the other Super Circuit tracks, so that's good.

Shy Guy Beach gets a 5.5

Next up is Riverside Park

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 39: Riverside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 39: Riverside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I will give Riverside Park a 3. It is probably the most forgettable track of Mario Kart. Pretty useless as well.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 39: Riverside Park from Mario Kart Super Circuit

7/10

great

7/10 it's good.

5/10

there are much worse and much better tracks out there

didn't get around to rating shy guy beach, it would have gotten a 3

Riverside Park gets a 6.83

Next up is Bowser Castle 1

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 40: Bowser Castle 1 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 40: Bowser Castle 1 from Mario Kart Super Circuit :bowser:

I will give Bowser Castle 1 a 1. I never liked the Bowser Castles on GBA except for the 3rd one. Really boring tracks compared to other Super Circuits.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 40: Bowser Castle 1 from Mario Kart Super Circuit

3/10

expect mostly low scores from me for a good while, i don't like the majority of the sc tracks

0/10

It's the worst out of all Bowser's Castle tracks in the series

Bowser Castle 1 gets a 4.83

Next up is Mario Circuit.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 41: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit

Day 41: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit :mario:

I will give Mario Circuit a 2. There is nothing much here, just a run of the mill track. A U followed by some zig zags.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 41: Mario Circuit from Mario Kart Super Circuit

I like the alternate path at the end a bit, and the music is great. However, the background is dull nad the trqck's overall pretty bland. 3.5/10

Shy Guy Beach is eh. I like the ship concept, but it's not that good in execution.

Riverside Park is kinda cool, but it's not that special compared to other tracks.

Bowser Castle 1 is dull and does nothing that the other Bowser Castle tracks do in this game and Super MK.

If MM15 was still here I bet he'd vote 10/10. My vote is a 4. It is overpicked in MK8 online and isn't even good in SS.

3/10

another forgettable super circuit track

3/10

Wii U version is better. Will give that version a 6/10.

Back