Hey, do you remember...

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
The Mario series has a vast collection of old and "missing" characters that haven't been seen in years. So I ask, who would you really like to make a return appearance?

I'd have to say Tatanga. It'd be great to see him again.

The Koopalings, definetly, appearing alongside Bowser and Bowser Jr. in a game would be awesome.

And Mouser and Boshi maybe, those guys were pretty cool.

Captain Syrup. Above all else, she has been denied the most potential.

I'd say Smithy so he can have his revenge

ultimatetoad said:
Captain Syrup. Above all else, she has been denied the most potential.

How could I forget to mention her? Yeah, I agree, Captain Syrup needs a comeback.

Geno

Geno is pretty cool, he should have a game.(Or at least have a cameo appearance). Who is capatain Syrup?

She's the main baddie of Wario Land and Wario Land II.

Doesn't the Geno doll appear in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, that was a nice Easter Egg.

The Yoshi's Story boss,the koopaling,Smithy and Tatanga.

3dejong said:
Yeah, the YS bosses just dissipated inta thin air.
Yeah,quite litteraly.The only problem with these was that their battle were too easy.Inviso and Cloudjin, especially, started out as a awesome idea ruined by a lack of dificulty. They had a awesome and imaginative look (Far better that the YI boss who are just a bunch of enlarged generic enemies.) and the boss battle tune pwned.

Yeah.. I need to play that game so bad. I have the Player's Guide, but not the game.. :x

3dejong said:
Yeah.. I need to play that game so bad. I have the Player's Guide, but not the game.. :x
Sweet game it is. But the main theme is ear-scratching.

waluigi

I think waluigi should have his own game.

I'll pass on that one. I hate all the spin-off characters. Except Dry Bones. He's cool.

Waitaminute, Smiddle, you mean to tell me that SMRPG wasn't released in Europe?

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. It's a great game.

Not that I ever played it.

But hey, I hear it's going to be released on the Virtual Console sometime. When? I don't..........know.

"the following statement is predictable" I think that Toad needs to get a few more appearences. There is actually a chance that the big N is scrapping the whole "Toad and Toad's" thing, and that they will make it that every time Toad was playanle, it was a different character. PLEASE Nintendo do NOT do this. jus ONE appearence that confirms that he is a character would be good.

Toad should definitely not be centralized as only one character. That would be pretty dumb, primarily because if it was one character, that would mean that he shares the name of his species, which would be dumb. Notice that Yoshi aren't centralized, because there are so many of them with simultaneous appearances.

High-Five* to all those who said Geno. He's the only cool minor character ever.

*not really. Don't touch me.

Regardless of that, Toad still shows-up sporadically, like Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix and I think at the start of both Mario & Luigi's.

Back