Hey, do you remember...

There's NO hope for Syrup or Smithy?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You remind me of Darth Vader.
Ooh, what about Darth Vader in a Mario game?
"I am your father."
"What have-a you been waiting so long for?"

Vader, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSiAWRWgkAs

I atleast need to see the Koopalings in 3-D! If not, I'll sue Nintendo!*

Sorry. Grammar freak. 8)

Luigi hc said:
I atleast need to see the Koopalings in 3-D! If not, I'll sue Nintendo!*

Sorry. Grammar freak. 8)
I at least*
omgz, I grammar freak'd the grammar freak. Har har.

3dejong said:
No chance of Syrup; she's long gone.

BRING BACK THE KOOPALINGS, SHIGGY!

No chance of syrup? The koopa kids were gone ofr a long time, then make an appearnce in a different game years later. So, there is the tinest bit of hope.

Oh yah, and I think that salvo the slime needs to appear again, he pwns.

Yah Yah, I double posted boo hoo.

Wart has a minor cameo in Super Paper Mario, francis wants a thing called Cyborg Wart.

koopalings, return please!!!!!!!!!!! wath sense have the life without kicking your butt in 3-D graphics style men!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( and with the slimes, I want not only salvo, but the others slimes and yoshy's enemies and bosses and I don't want the koopa strykers to be forgoten and they'r more adecuated to be in mario strikers charged and not the normal koopas

how cold i forget one of my more respectable oponents, kamek!!!! I want to keep kicking his butt for kidnap baby luigi and mario!!!!

maledict said:
how cold i forget one of my more respectable oponents, kamek!!!! I want to keep kicking his butt for kidnap baby luigi and mario!!!!

Kamek hasn't really been forgotten- He just recently appeared in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS.

In the intro to Super Paper Mario, a lone Magikoopa is standing at Bowser's side as he gives a speech, interestingly. No name is given, and he never speaks, but perhaps this is an "implied Kamek" of sorts?

Yeah, that's interesting; I like to apply the name "Kamek" to other semi-important unnamed Magikoopas, like the one that tells Kammy that Peach has been kidnapped in the first Bowser scene in TTYD.

Theres a boatload of Magikoopas that can have the Kamek name applied to them, from the Magikoopa boss from Yoshi's Safari to Bowser's second-in-command from Super Mario Adventures; although these two were made before Kamek officially was.

Koopaling FTW!

3dejong said:
If only they were in SPP. WHAAH!

Mybe they should stop using petey so much and use the koopalings more :D

3dejong said:
DON' T TELL PETEY THAT! :lol:

PETEY SHOULD BE IN LESS GAMES AND THE KOOPALINGS ARE BETTER!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back