Same sex marriage

Oh yes LOK. Another example (even though I literally no nothing about the show except for that "issue")

lol everyone in my grade was making fun of gays in the bus while I was sitting awkwardly in front of them

what a fun half an hour

Toy Chica said:
It's the most recent I know of, proving that Baby Luigi's point is outdated. It's not really about the presence of homosexual couples but how people react to that presence
Megamario15 said:
If you watch Survivor, there was a gay couple last season.

People are easing into this thing slowly, so Baby Luigi, your point is outdated.
In the aftershow, there were a buch of Tweets from teens saying to this gay couple that they felt the same way.

Nozomi Toujou said:
lol everyone in my grade was making fun of gays in the bus while I was sitting awkwardly in front of them

what a fun half an hour
I still don't like it when gay people are calling ME hot. It's... not comfortable for me. Nothing against you (plural, everyone) or your (plural, everyone) opinion, but I'd rather not be called to that group of people's attention in terms of love.

Both hugely religious ****tards and hugely anti-religious ****tards can go die in a hole for all i care

Megamario15 said:
I still don't like it when gay people are calling ME hot. It's... not comfortable for me. Nothing against you (plural, everyone) or your (plural, everyone) opinion, but I'd rather not be called to that group of people's attention in terms of love.

Remember that when you get older and start calling girls hot and sexy and whatever as 'compliments'.

Derpl Zork said:
Megamario15 said:

Remember that when you get older and start calling girls hot and sexy and whatever as 'compliments'.
True, plus the 'gay people are flirts who think everyone is hot' is a silly stereotype tbh

Derpl Zork said:
Megamario15 said:

I didn't ever plan on doing that...

Toy Chica said:
It's the most recent I know of, proving that Baby Luigi's point is outdated. It's not really about the presence of homosexual couples but how people react to that presence

No that's exactly my point: the way people react to it is the SOLE reason it's considered taboo. One things to do to prevent this homophobia is to have more exposure to this, education, and awareness that it's fine and maybe people will stop running around acting like the sky's falling whenever they see a same-gendered couple in TV or whatever.

I've never had a girl or woman call ME hot or sexy.

But neither guys did that.

But a lot of people called me "cute" or at least attractive in some form.

"Hot" or "sexy" compliments, especially from strangers, make me a bit uncomfortable either way unless I actually know the person.

Baby Luigi said:
Toy Chica said:

No that's exactly my point: the way people react to it is the SOLE reason it's considered taboo. One things to do to prevent this homophobia is to have more exposure to this, education, and awareness that it's fine and maybe people will stop running around acting like the sky's falling whenever they see a same-gendered couple in TV or whatever.
Whoops I meant ISNT outdated yeah

That's great! Those same-sex couple must be so happy initiating those ceremonies and receiving the contracts they needed. Hope other countries will follow suit in due time.

I really like seeing how happy these people are now that Same-Sex Marriages are allowed in Ireland, it really makes my day.

As my twin said, hopefully that'll get more nations to agree with same-sex marriages and soon it will become the norm.

WE DID IT

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/06/26/417717613/supreme-court-rules-all-states-must-allow-same-sex-marriages

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/same-sex-marraige-legal-nationwide-supreme-court-rules-n375551

Fantastic news, so happy for all y'all lgb blokes in America.

Now if only Australia would get on that sweet rainbow wedding action, that'd be lovely. I think we're the only of the "major developed Western nations" that hasn't legalised it yet?

first link said:
All four justices who voted against the ruling wrote their own dissenting opinions: Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.
scrubs

yeah i saw that earlier

neat

although im gonna hear complaints about this for years in this area

Back