Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright and Conquest)

I think I know what it is, but I won't say.

at long last, online play is something i wanted but never expected from fe game but glad its there

Not sure if this has been posted, but It's been confirmed that the Inigo, Severa and Owain lookalikes are the actual Inigo, Severa and Owain, just under different names. However the Cordelia, Gaius and Tharja are just lookalikes. I did hear somewhere that the Tharja lookalike is Tharja reincarnated though. Also those six characters are the most popular characters, in Japan with the exception of Chrom and Lucina, but Lucina is technically a playable unit through amiibos.

Yeah I mentioned it before but I probably hid it under transparent text or something to avoid spoiling anyone.

Inigo and Owain have some great support conversations, the Owain/Ophelia one is probably my favourite. Owain has good genes
thumbup.gif

When you recruit Flora you can make her your My Castle host instead of Felicia/Jakob. Nice. You also recruit her after the chapter she appears in by doing a random paralogue or streetpass battle. For those wondering about if she's neutral or not; she's only for Nohr master race :>

Third route will have infinite skirmishes like Hoshido but the difficulty will be somewhere between Nohr/Hoshitdo.

So, I looked at the classes that are in the game and it seems that the Nohr side has more traditional classes we all know (Knights, Riders, etc) and the Hoshido side has some....interesting classes. Not going to spoil them but some of them sound really bizarre.

I'm hyped for Hoshido.

I might pick this up but I didn't really get into awakening

Gamefreak75 said:
So, I looked at the classes that are in the game and it seems that the Nohr side has more traditional classes we all know (Knights, Riders, etc) and the Hoshido side has some....interesting classes. Not going to spoil them but some of them sound really bizarre.

I'm hyped for Hoshido.
Golden-kite Warriors look badass. Archer's in this game got a pretty good buff from the new Attack/Guard Stance system. Honestly I'm hyped for Holy Lancer the most, looks cool and lances are cool so, it's cool. Basara is a weird class but it has a really good skill so that makes the Lancer tree pretty solid.

I'm still on the Nohr train, all the good characters on this side.

I'm going Hoshido then Nohr. I would rather start with the easier game and move on to the harder one. But Nohr looks better.

So the European release of this game might be a single version rather than Birthright/Conquest

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3g9x2j/amazon_listing_suggests_single_release_for_fire/

One of the responses to the top comment says this;
The latest Nintendo document for Earnings states Fire Emblem Fates in one version for the EU release and two for the US-release. Read Page 4 , it's virtually confirmed.

and they're right, it's only listed as Fire Emblem Fates instead of having both versions side by side like shown in the US part. I guess I don't have to choose now, I wonder how they'll handle the third path though.

Clover said:
it's only listed as Fire Emblem Fates instead of having both versions side by side like shown in the US part. I guess I don't have to choose now, I wonder how they'll handle the third path though.
interesting, but i'm a little skeptical because this doesn't explicitly confirm what happens after you make the choice. for all we know, the game could lock away whichever path you don't choose, like the digital version.

i thought the third path was confirmed to be dlc in all regions

I think what happens is that it locks you in to either birthright or conquest as soon as you make your decision, and then you can get the other as DLC along with the third path.

Clover said:
So the European release of this game might be a single version rather than Birthright/Conquest

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3g9x2j/amazon_listing_suggests_single_release_for_fire/

One of the responses to the top comment says this;
The latest Nintendo document for Earnings states Fire Emblem Fates in one version for the EU release and two for the US-release. Read Page 4 , it's virtually confirmed.

and they're right, it's only listed as Fire Emblem Fates instead of having both versions side by side like shown in the US part. I guess I don't have to choose now, I wonder how they'll handle the third path though.
yesssssssss

Third path will probably be left as DLC if that's what I remember it was going to be.

not rejoicing until they confirm you can play both hoshido and nohr paths w/o dlc (i.e. it's not just a physical release of the digital version)

So they had a survey thing in famitsu for this game and asked a bunch of questions; https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/fire-emblem-fates-famitsu-survey-results-translated/ Might want to skip Q13 if you read it, there's like a minor spoiler or two there.

It might've been surprising to see Takumi as the top rated character if he wasn't such a good unit, I've heard people say he's possibly the best bow unit in the series or very close to it. Good for chicken boy.

Not really surprised to see Oboro in the top 10 either, she's got good growths and the supports I've read were pretty good. and her default face looks smug as fuck.

Sakura and Hinoka are the only royals not to make top 10 lel Nohr>Hoshido confirmed

Q17 oddities you experienced said:
-Harold would miss with 90% accuracy and get critical’d when the enemy only had 1% chance of doing so (M/30s)
lmao

who's ready to drop 80 bucks on fire emblem

me

pre-ordering pretty damn soon

Probably more expensive in Canada

I'll probably just get conquest and later invisible kingdom

idk about hoshido

Glitchy said:
Probably more expensive in Canada
i'm betting $110

which i am probably going to end up spending knowing myself

Back