Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright and Conquest)

I'll probably grab them all eventually, starting off with Conquest. I might not get the next as soon as I'm finished with one because by the time I beat Conquest I might have spent 20+ hours on it already and I might just be burnt out by then.

I'll hold out on pre-ordering Fates until a release date shows up.

Pre-ordered the Special Edition from Best Buy. My salt overdose was averted since I didn't miss it, thankfully.

My wallet is going to hurt in 2016.

$199 dollars aus

my fucking god

GBAToad said:
$199 dollars aus

my fucking god

wow really

thats like, a bill right there

i mean that's full retail price and it's supposedly a placeholder, so it might go down

but still, to put that in perspective that's $141 US dollars for something that costs you guys $80

that's fucking ridiculous

thats an understatement, thats way too much for a special edition but sheesh

i mean each individual game costs $60 ($42 US) at full retail price so for $200, you're paying for 3 fully priced games plus a $20 ($15 US) artbook, so yeah it's nuts

i could just get the version i want and download the other two games for a discount (i'd miss out on the artbook but i don't really care about that)

yeah i dont blame you, ill get the special edition because im a big fe nerd

Raigh said:
Also the special edition preorder was handled really horribly in Canada. It was up without any notice and it sold out within an hour so I completely missed it.
Damn that's rough.

No news on a PAL release date still :/

F A T E S H Y P E

Overall it looks like a good game, not a fan of the fanservice in "My Room" but Conquest looks like the return of glorious classic FE.

DragonFreak said:
Gonna get Conquest Day 1.

I have it preordered. I would get the special edition but this happened...

Marcia said:
Also the special edition preorder was handled really horribly in Canada. It was up without any notice and it sold out within an hour so I completely missed it.

imma go with team lobster (birthright) first simply because its supposed to be the easiest
then conquest, then revelations because that seems like the natural way to play it

if i'm right, the whole package, considering the discounts you get on the eshop should cost $115 australian, which means that effing special edition is still a bloody rip-off for $199 over here

that's a placeholder price, GBAToad. It could well be cheaper... or even more expensive.

Crocodile Dippy said:
that's a placeholder price, GBAToad. It could well be cheaper... or even more expensive.
true
then again even if it stayed the same price i'd never preorder it from eb anyway lol

regardless
fire emblem fates themes when

getting close

dibs on effie/elfie btw

I'd call dibs but I can't really decide between two nah fuck it, i call dibs on flora

well ive done research, so woo

Back