Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Might watch just to see if there are more playable characters/a surprise plug for SSBU.

The "Buy 2 games for $99 total" deal is not too bad especially since I am currently having an NSO subscription), but unfortunately I don't see any possible combination of games that I would like. It's interesting that there are a bunch of $50 games among the $60 ones, so I guess they expect you to get one $60 and one $50 game in this case. Also it's funny that $40 games are absent from the listing, which is to say Captain Toad is not eligible for this deal. For some games I think I prefer to wait for a Nintendo Selects version because those games are more attractively priced.

Thank you for reading.

45 minutes of smash ultimate patch notes. 15 minutes of mario maker 2

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Mcmadness said:
45 minutes of smash ultimate patch notes. 15 minutes of mario maker 2
45 minutes of Ultimate seems unlikely tbh

I believe that's called "sarcasm".

Anyways, I hope they focus more on new stuff rather than upcoming stuff. I mean, of course do a little on SMM2 and announce the next DLC character for Smash (also reveal Animal Crossing details for the big fans of course), but revealing some new games would give Nintendo some hype.

I mean, it's not like any of my wishes will come true but eh.

I'm actually waiting mostly for new announcements this year. I just wonder what kind of big surprise Nintendo will pull off.

My dream game is a new Famicom Tantei Club(Switch Tantei Club?) written by Shu Takumi with art by Junji Ito

Another hope is a full 3D Kirby game

I mostly look forward to any new IP that might show up

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Full 3D Kirby game really should happen. I see no reason that it can't.
Well, the last attempt at a 3D Kirby was canned because it supposedly didn't meet their quality standards (and, well, that also happened to be the second of the Three Lost Kirby Games...dark times, I tell you). HAL's probably shying away from a 3D Kirby for that reason.

But with Kirby 3D Rumble, Kirby's Blowout Blast, and Kirby: Battle Royale all having been released in the last three years, it might be very possible that they're trying again.

Toadgamer said:
I'm actually waiting mostly for new announcements this year. I just wonder what kind of big surprise Nintendo will pull off.
gacha zelda game :yoshi:

hour long thats EPIC
anyway one part of me says odyssey 2 can happen and the other part says its wishful thinking if anything...... we'll see what happens

I'm hoping that they reveal more info on Bayonetta 3. It has been a LONG time since it was announced and no new information since then.

I would like to hear a new Mario Strikers title. It’s been a long time since Charged. Oh and perhaps a new Paper Mario game like the first and Thousand Year Door would be nice. Also a brand new Mario and Luigi game for Switch, maybe new ports of critically acclaimed M rated titles like GTA V, and also.........Mother 3???

Back