Nintendo Won’t Be Restocking Some Amiibo Figures

Ultimate ToxBox said:
I'm in college so I don't need a job

what is this

ok then

but just as long you're not those douchebags who hogs all the available amiibo to yourself in the store via using crass tactics (like shoving everyone aside) and refusing to give them up if another customer asks for it

I always order it online, never in store preorder

It is easier for me since I'm deaf so I just print the receipt for pick up or ship it to my home/dorm

Order it online?

Well, those Marth amiibos online go for, like $50, and that's from Japan...

Baby Luigi said:
ok then

but just as long you're not those douchebags who hogs all the available amiibo to yourself in the store via using crass tactics (like shoving everyone aside) and refusing to give them up if another customer asks for it
Fuck em you got there first you have every right to purchase all the amiibos and then sell them for a higher price
supply and demand

Buffalo Bills said:
Baby Luigi said:
ok then

Fuck em you got there first you have every right to purchase all the amiibos and then sell them for a higher price
supply and demand
I refuse to gain money that way.

Megamario15 said:
Buffalo Bills said:
Baby Luigi said:
ok then

supply and demand
I refuse to gain money that way.
Morales and ethics are nice but cold hard cash is better (note I don't personally do this or have any plans to do it)

Lumastar said:
On the bright side, at least there's online shopping nowadays.
my family doesn't really do online shopping, which sucks because rosalina ((and new back cover))

Lumastar said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
Lumastar said:
On the bright side, at least there's online shopping nowadays.
my family doesn't really do online shopping, which sucks because rosalina ((and new back cover))
Well I'm sorry then. I can't really do much for ya; would if I could. Do you ever travel to the US?
yeah

wait, I was living under the fact that you can only buy amiibos from your country
my life is a lie

Back