Toy Story 4

supermariofan said:
To be fair this was an interesting plot for a 4

because it involves romance?

no, toy story 4 actually is supposed to have a love focus

It's harder for me to believe that they made/are making a movie about feelings. Will the feelings have feelings themselves or they are what they represent?

Nabber said:
CA$H MONEY

Coming in June 2017 is, yup, a fourth Toy Story. Like the first two movies, this will be directed by John Lasseter, who hopefully has improved since Cars 2.

not really fond of the idea myself, as 3 seemed like a good conclusion to the series.

But oh well, hopefully its at least as good as the others, although if this is the guy that worked on cars 1 or 2 then i feel pretty bad about it.

Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
CA$H MONEY

Coming in June 2017 is, yup, a fourth Toy Story. Like the first two movies, this will be directed by John Lasseter, who hopefully has improved since Cars 2.

not really fond of the idea myself, as 3 seemed like a good conclusion to the series.

But oh well, hopefully its at least as good as the others, although if this is the guy that worked on cars 1 or 2 then i feel pretty bad about it.
John Lasseter is a good director, IMO.

Maybe this will be the TRUE ending to the series...then again Texas Chainsaw 3D is the actual sequel to the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Don't know why you love love stories so much. But aren't all Toy Stories technically love stories? Y'know, a child and his (now her) toys?

Dr. Mario said:
Don't know why you love love stories so much. But aren't all Toy Stories technically love stories? Y'know, a child and his (now her) toys?
I have different taste in movies...maybe that's why I love them

love stories, like anything, are great if they're done right

but yeah, i was assuming by love story they meant between the child and their toys

no i think it stands to reason that andy is out of the picture now, except for maybe a cameo

Yeah, it should've ended with the third movie. I wonder if Pixar caught what Dreamworks and Disney had in regards to sequels.

DragonFreak said:
Well let me see....Monsters University...this...allegedly Finding Dory that still hasn't come out...you may be right.

don't forget cars 3 and incredibles 2

Baby Luigi said:
DragonFreak said:
Well let me see....Monsters University...this...allegedly Finding Dory that still hasn't come out...you may be right.

Incredibles 2? Oh man, I've been waiting for that for ages!

Shiny Umbreon said:
Baby Luigi said:
DragonFreak said:

no cars 2 was terrible.

doesn't matter, cars prints money via merchandising

I'd love an Incredibles 2. It's like Pixar is saying, "Let's make more sequels to all these movies except the one that actually had a direct line for a sequel and needs one"

Back