Toy Story 4

i'm not saying it's going to be bad for certain, i would just rather see something new

toy story 3 had a good ending, there's no reason to continue it

i do agree that toy story 3 wrapped up the series pretty nicely but other than that, toy story 3 was the same exact movie as toy story 2 (major swear warning)

i love seeing the toy story characters and thanks to capitalism and suckers like me, i think pixar is smart to make another movie. even if it's the most terrible movie ever it'll probably net them a profit lol

Freakworld said:
ugh no

3's ending was pretty perfect.
An ending that leads up to more stories by introducing a new character?

King Graham said:
An ending that leads up to more stories by introducing a new character?

I feel like it's the end of Andy's Story, and it should stay the end of the series.

Idk I just don't like it when they pick things up again after they've obviously ended

Scrubs Season 9
Megaman X6
etc

well, they confirmed that this series will be with bonnie, so yeah, no andy

I didn't want a Toy Story 4 is the first place, 3 felt like a one off special move executed perfected and the ending felt like it was really the end. I don't have high hopes for this seeing as this the director was the same guy who was behind the dreadful Cars 2.

Lucina said:
I don't have high hopes for this seeing as this the director was the same guy who was behind the dreadful Cars 2.
who also happens to be the same guy behind toy story 1 and 2.

the moral of the story is, people make bad movies. that doesn't mean they can't make good movies, either

Nabber said:
Lucina said:
I don't have high hopes for this seeing as this the director was the same guy who was behind the dreadful Cars 2.

the moral of the story is, people make bad movies. that doesn't mean they can't make good movies, either
i guess he can redeem himself but it still gets me worried on how he'll handle this.. He could easily do a George Lucas.

Nabber said:
Lucina said:

I think the concern there is now that while yes Lasseter did direct the first two Toy Stories which are normally considered good/great movies. Cars 2 is his most recent movie under his direction. It's fear that he lost his touch after Toy Story 2. (Not saying the first Cars was that bad but I think it's generally considered one of the weaker of the original movies. It's actually quite baffling how Cars is going to have two sequels despite having much less success then any of the other films)

I'm probably one of the staunchest defenders of Pixar, and even I'll admit that Cars is pretty much a merchandise cash-in. Of course, something intended to be a merchandise cash-in can still end up wonderful, but with all the colourful vehicles to choose from... Yeah, I'm not tackling that one.

Shulk said:
I'm probably one of the staunchest defenders of Pixar, and even I'll admit that Cars is pretty much a merchandise cash-in. Of course, something intended to be a merchandise cash-in can still end up wonderful, but with all the colourful vehicles to choose from... Yeah, I'm not tackling that one.

people like me who are suckers for cars can't really find the heart to criticize the cars movies :/

? Block said:
Shulk said:

people like me who are suckers for cars can't really find the heart to criticize the cars movies :/

i absolutely loved the first cars movie and i can admit the sequel was rather merchandise-y. :/

? Block said:
Shulk said:

don't worry, I'm the same way

It would be interesting to see how it play out atBonnie's but i don't see much with what they could actually do.

Back