For everything Bowser

It seems like a manual for NOA workers help them in using artwork for web design, packaging, and other aspects of design in a professional manner.

Wonder who uploaded it? You'd think that would be private.

Immewnity has access to a lot of press stuff that isn't even for free, so I wouldn't be surprised that acquiring this stuff requires some sort of special access.

So do you guys see Dry Bowser as a separate individual or Bowser's skeleton?

Mcmadness said:
A separate individual who would love to cosplay as a cow.

The thing in New Super Mario Bros. is just a stunt double.

Mcmadness said:
I view Dry Bowser as his skeleton just as I view Mario being the same as Metal Mario in some games with the exception of Smash Bros.

We actually think that name was never official after all, and that the whole thing about the foreign magazine mentioning it as an April Fool's joke was just a rumour. So any headcanon name for the mother(s) of Junior / Koopalings works. Or the adoption theory, and Junior being a clone also makes the fanfiction rounds.

I just think jr came from a stork. Like all the other babies.

Well the dubious status of "Clawdia" as an official reference doesn't really surprise me as I've never seen any scans of the UK magazine in question. It would be great if we could get those but I guess it still wouldn't change much.

However, in my mind, the Koopalings will always be Bowser's kids. (I hate retconning.)

I don't think there ever was a UK version of Nintendo Power. But you never know. If they found that rumored clip of The Newlywed Game, maybe they could find this.

Although the fact that Lemmy Koopa created a character named Clawdia seems way too coincidental.

Hammer_Slam_Bowser_Beta_Artwork.jpg

I find these concept art for the Bowser skylander amusing.

The rightmost one looks cool. He's holding a Bob-omb for pete's sake.

Bob-ombs are cool but I think they had the right idea with a hammer.

I also kind of like the retro pilot one (brown). Looks, uh, unique. But yeah, not saying that Bowser looks terrible with a hammer.

The pilot design makes sense considering Bowser's vehicle in the game is a plane. But I guess they thought it was too radical a change.

I don't think it meshes exactly well with Bowser's personality, but hey, King K. Rool was dressed in ridiculous outfits too, including a pilot outfit.

Well K.Rool is apparently eccentric so I guess it made sense for him to do it.

I do agree that it didn't mesh well with Bowser's personality but considering he's a hero in skylanders it probably wouldn't matter much.

Back