For everything Bowser

Zae Eildus said:
I was glad to see him being playable in bis though since i didnt know what to expect of that game.

Although i hear the ending is pretty stupid.
And Zae just forced me into bis.

The final boss is ridiculously hard for those of us who have our thumbs out of shape :P!

Bowser is most definitely hilarious in that game.

Nozomi Toujou said:
Megamario15 said:
The final boss is ridiculously hard for those of us who have our thumbs out of shape :P!
tell me about it
You need to mash the button to inhale the Fawful bug, and if you're not fast enough, Dark Bowser gets his hp back or something.

I forget exactly what happens, but YOU MUST INHALE THE BUG TO WIN THE GAME!

Nintendo made a poor choice in making that mechanic, and I hope it is improved if it returns.

Zae Eildus said:
he was so broken in spm, it was stupid.

One of the many reasons why the game was so easy.

I was glad to see him being playable in bis though since i didnt know what to expect of that game.

Sure he was much bulkier but that didn't change the fact that his x2 power was ridiculous.

And I thought BiS ended pretty well. When it comes to characterization, BiS had the best example of Bowser being on the good side, but still overall a villain, all his actions being for entirely selfish reasons.

Mcmadness said:
Zae Eildus said:
he was so broken in spm, it was stupid.

One of the many reasons why the game was so easy.

Sure he was much bulkier but that didn't change the fact that his x2 power was ridiculous.

And I thought BiS ended pretty well. When it comes to characterization, BiS had the best example of Bowser being on the good side, but still overall a villain, all his actions being for entirely selfish reasons.

the 2x power is generally what im referring to :P

plus fire breath was pretty insane too

i should probably get bis sometime since i hear its pretty good anyway.

Megamario15 said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
Megamario15 said:
tell me about it
You need to mash the button to inhale the Fawful bug, and if you're not fast enough, Dark Bowser gets his hp back or something.

I forget exactly what happens, but YOU MUST INHALE THE BUG TO WIN THE GAME!

Nintendo made a poor choice in making that mechanic, and I hope it is improved if it returns.
lol I beat it already

tell me about it is an expression

have to agree with you though

Stanley the Troll said:
Pretty much most of the RPG villains.

Thats a good joke, you should be a comedian.

Thats a lie if I ever saw one.

You don't make a claim that you like characters who don't wear out their welcome, while subsequently complaining that one of your favourite characters was killed off.

I like other villains more than Bowser, but they're probably not in the Mario series.

Mcmadness said:
You don't make a claim that you like characters who don't wear out their welcome, while subsequently complaining that one of your favourite characters was killed off.
Trust me, even if Fawful had stayed alive, I highly doubt he would've overstayed his welcome. You don't have to permanently terminate a character to keep them fresh.

Mario Party X said:
I like other villains more than Bowser, but they're probably not in the Mario series.

Nothing wrong with that.

I just feel Bowser is at least the best villain in the Mario series, and I think most people would generally agree with that.

Obviously there are exceptions to that, but I always enjoy a good debate about it.

Stanley the Troll said:
Trust me, even if Fawful had stayed alive, I highly doubt he would've overstayed his welcome. You don't have to permanently terminate a character to keep them fresh.

The reason he was killed off was because they had pretty much blew any potential he had left. He's a one note villain and isn't as versatile as Bowser is.

All the other villains are like that really, its why most generally didn't come back.

Mcmadness said:
Mario Party X said:

Nothing wrong with that.

I just feel Bowser is at least the best villain in the Mario series, and I think most people would generally agree with that.

Obviously there are exceptions to that, but I always enjoy a good debate about it.
You can't really make a debate over tastes, though.

But otherwise, I can't really think of a Mario villain I like more than Bowser since Bowser is used so much friggin' times. >_>

Mario Party X said:
Mcmadness said:
Mario Party X said:

Nothing wrong with that.

But otherwise, I can't really think of a Mario villain I like more than Bowser since Bowser is used so much friggin' times. >_>

king k. rool?

if he counts?

Mario Party X said:

No, but I can argue why I think he's best, even if its for semantics. I enjoy it.

http://giphy.com/gifs/fail-baseball-lazy-H34wMnUxGyH1C

It is. They kill off the best character in the series.

No, you see, killing fawful was the best thing to ever happen to the m&l series.

Mcmadness said:
http://giphy.com/gifs/fail-baseball-lazy-H34wMnUxGyH1C

this commercial is hilarious

Back