Cartoon/Anime Character/Moments that made you mad.

House of Mouse episode 31: Donald and the arucan bird is the Disney equivalent of "A pal for Gary". I warn you not to watch it unless if you hate Donald Duck. The end of the episode is the worst. Some "friends" you have, Donald Duck. The Arucan bird is such a jerk.

I normally like this show but it has it's warts.

Omg...

Little Gideon in the Season 1 finale of Gravity Falls. He was being such a...ugh, I just...I was watching it and I felt the need to punch a wall because I knew I couldn't punch him in the face. I know people like that in real life that I really REALLY badly want to punch, and man, was I really pissed at him.

So I shotgunned all of Sword Art Online.
It gets to the great part where, suddenly, an ending appears out of thin air.
Bad guys are dealt with.
People are free.
Our hero hauls himself out of bed and limps off to find his love.
Good ending.

And then it, for some reason, keeps going and we're dealing with fairies and this evil super villain sub-plot that is glossed over.

Ghost Jam said:
Bad guys are dealt with.
People are free.
Good ending.

And then it, for some reason, keeps going and we're dealing with fairies and this evil super villain sub-plot that is glossed over.
relevant video

Ghost Jam said:
Bad guys are dealt with.
People are free.
Good ending.

God I hate SAO. The first 13 or so episodes were decent. The pacing was so much different than I thought it would be, and there was way too many one-shot characters which was also off-putting. But then the episodes started getting so stupid. I was so disgusted with it I didn't even watch the season finale. It also put me off from watching anime for months.

DragonFreak said:
Ghost Jam said:
Bad guys are dealt with.
People are free.
Good ending.

God I hate SAO. The first 13 or so episodes were decent. The pacing was so much different than I thought it would be, and there was way too many one-shot characters which was also off-putting. But then the episodes started getting so stupid. I was so disgusted with it I didn't even watch the season finale. It also put me off from watching anime for months.
I have heard this opinion on this a lot, and it seems to be true from what I have seen, tbh I am avoiding watching sao as I have heard so many bad things about it and it doesn't sound like I would enjoy it that much.

I echoed the sentiment on this thread on two things: One, Tweety is pretty much annoying in that it doesn't really get much in the way of losing, and being the smaller character, it gets to be the hero (and has two backups in case Tweety's in trouble). Two, the Aracaun bird is also another annoying creature. He's fine in the original cartoon where Donald's the only one there, but in Mickey Mouse Works and House of Mouse, Donald's buddies seem to prefer the bird more than him.

The reason I don't really watch much shows these days is that I can't stand injustice directed to a character (especially the well-intentioned one), and since many films have this element, I avoided them the most.

Thanks for reading.

Back