Cartoon/Anime Character/Moments that made you mad.

yoshiking14x

Retired
:yoshi: :Remember that nobody has the same opinions about something.

I will let the first one say a example.

Stargazing said:
when they *bleep*ed up spongebob
Yes, that was a bad move. Who said the characters had to be jerks(with no redeeming qualities or vulnerability to karma) or mush-heads(the annoying and hopeless kind) just to be funny?

The following made me mad for years every time I remember about it:

Looney Tunes:
Making Daffy into a grouch who suffers of discrimination or bad luck. It was unnecessary and I am more familiar with the happier duck who has a bigger victory ratio. I know that this happened many years before my existence but why? Did Bugs Bunny needed more enemies and can't be there 2 tricksters at the same time? Daffy was the crazy and energetic duck while Bugs was the calm and clever type. Daffy is treated like a evil guy and they let bad guys win when put against him. And Bugs is praised like if he is nicer when he is clearly shown to have a large ego.

Another thing that upset me is that Bugs is treated like a Mary Sue and they treat Daffy like the exact opposite, they even look like they change Daffy's voice in a nasaly way just to make him look(and sound)worse than Bugs.

I don't hate Bugs but I don't like how they treat him like a hero and Daffy like a monster with no redeeming qualities.

I would had love to see Bugs and Daffy as friends more often. And hope that Daffy is more closer to his original self.

Pokemon:
A combination of killing a likable character and a bad episode.

The march of the
Eggxecutors:
I was new to the anime and I wasn't aware that pokemon can't de-evolve. I was living in a different country and I was confused with a poster that depicted Ash,Meowth,and Charmander. Charmander was with Charmeleon and Charizard and I thought they could transform/evolve like characters from Dragon Ball Z or Digimon.
Anyways, my favorite character is Charmander based on his appearance and his behavior. The episode was bad because it bored me and the only good parts was Ash's magic trick and the
“magician and Charmander team attack”. Things went downhill when Charmander inevitably evolved into this aggressive teenager lizard who burned merciless Ash's face. I was hoping for Charmeleon to de-evolve into the nice fellah I knew and love. I may look like I am immature but (my past life is sad that's a different story) after the next episodes my heart was shredded by this flaming monstrosity who was being a sadist with a big ego. It was out of character, It look like Charmander was not going to do any of this but it looks like the executives were involved for this to happen. I feel so alone because nobody cares or has the same feelings. After the episode of the evolving Charmeleon, I gived up the series and I grew to dislike all the charmeleons and charizards because they always remembered me about these incident.

Few years later, I played Pokemon Leaf Green and picked Charmander, I made him evolve into a good dragon and made him have a son Charmeleon and a son Charmander, I realized that it was never the charmeleons and charizards fault, instead it was Ash's. Sadly after watching the anime from the 5th generation, I got cringed with Charizard's return.
I know he became more obedient but it means he is more dangerous because he still is a ferocious savage that desperately wants to pick up a fight just to get stronger.

I am sorry if I upseted you, but all this is most likely to be my problem, and please hope that I will become a better person.

Thank You!

The fact that Chuck Jones ruined Tom & Jerry.

Anything from PBS Kids.

yoshiking14x said:
Pokemon:
Please tell me you didn't just call Ash "likable"

yoshiking14x said:
The march of the
Eggxecutors:
I was new to the anime and I wasn't aware that pokemon can't de-evolve. I was living in a different country and I was confused with a poster that depicted Ash,Meowth,and Charmander.
Meowth isn't even one of Ash's Pokémon.

He's on Team Rocket.

Stargazing said:
Frollo said:
yoshiking14x said:
Pokemon:
ash died?

i haven't gotten around to watching it yet staph
In the first movie, I think.

Frollo said:
Stargazing said:
Frollo said:
yoshiking14x said:
Pokemon:
ash died?

i haven't gotten around to watching it yet staph
In the first movie, I think.

No, he got turned to stone for like 30 seconds then pokemon tears turned him back to normal.

So technically he never died.

Shy​ Guy said:
yoshiking14x said:
The march of the
Eggxecutors:
I was new to the anime and I wasn't aware that pokemon can't de-evolve. I was living in a different country and I was confused with a poster that depicted Ash,Meowth,and Charmander.
Meowth isn't even one of Ash's Pokémon.

He's on Team Rocket.
The poster is one of the unofficial merchandise.

Explain how Chuck Jones ruined Tom and Jerry.

To the confusion of “A combination of killing a likeable character and boring episode thingumajig.” (if there is one) the killing was not used literary and it was not referring Ash.

Mostly Spongebob, including the toenail scene, most of Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom, the majority of A Pal for Gary, and the endings of Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful and Stuck in the Wringer

Oh, and the Foster's episode I Only Have Surprise For You.

Magikrazy said:
Shy​ Guy said:
The fact that Chuck Jones ruined Tom & Jerry.
sounds like someone completely missed the Gene Deitch era.
The Gene Deitch ones were sort of a "So Bad Their Good" type thing.
yoshiking14x said:
Explain how Chuck Jones ruined Tom and Jerry.
He changed the characters so they don't look at all like Tom & Jerry, and slowed the action down tremendously.

Pyro said:
Mostly Spongebob, including the toenail scene, most of Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom, the majority of A Pal for Gary, and the endings of Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful and Stuck in the Wringer

Oh, and the Foster's episode I Only Have Surprise For You.

Foster Home for Imaginary friends made me stop watching it because of this episode and other mean spirited ones.

Another decision that made me mad was when they paired Daffy Duck with Speedy Gonzales in the 1960's.

Speedy and Daffy didn't make a very good team, and Daffy was a bigger jerk in those then in the Bugs and Daffy cartoon, believe it or not.

Shy​ Guy said:
Another decision that made me mad was when they paired Daffy Duck with Speedy Gonzales in the 1960's.

Speedy and Daffy didn't make a very good team, and Daffy was a bigger jerk in those then in the Bugs and Daffy cartoon, believe it or not.
You still didn't answer how did Chuck Jones ruined Tom and Jerry.

I didn't like Tom and Jerry Kids because of the discrimination of both Tom and the wolf from the Droopy shorts. I admit not liking Droopy in general, in my view, he is too “perfect”.

The Speedy and Daffy shorts were so bad that I forgot they existed. This my list of best to worst incarnations of Daffy:

1.Crazy Daffy(AKA early Daffy):He is my favorite as said before and he has a funny laugh. His insanity was greater than his greed.
2.Greedy Daffy: Not my cup of tea, but he is a good duck compared to the one below.
3.Evil Daffy: This duck is evil, and good thing he only appeared in the Speedy Shorts.

Another thing I don't like is that Warner Bros. treats Taz like he's the main star of Looney Tunes nowadays.

He's a good character, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't deserve to be so overrated.

Oh, and two words:

Squidward's Toenail

Squid Wood (Spongebob) makes me pretty freaking pissed off. I don't mind some Squidward torture but this episode is so damn contrived and forced into Squidward's misery to the point where I find it very untolerable.

Yours, Mine, and Mine (Spongebob) is terrible; Patrick's behavior is abominable.

Also it doesn't really make me mad, but I don't like it when they give Fluttershy her angry and evil side. I find it totally out of character and I feel they wrote it in because, "duhhh, the normally calm and shy person can be a brute when you touch her berserk button loldelol".

Back