Cartoon/Anime Character/Moments that made you mad.

A Simpsons episode where Bart gives Nelson coupons for free Krusty Burger food to the point where Nelson is so overweight he can't bully the other kids anymore and then Lisa forces Krusty to help Nelson get back in shape where he's once again free to beat up the other kids. Bart's actions may not have been right, but his motives were, unlike Lisa who had no reason to help Nelson.

If animated movies count, then I didn't like Hercules. I had already read about the Greek Gods in Percy Jackson, so the whole movie felt like a watered down version of it.

Frollo said:
If animated movies count, then I didn't like Hercules. I had already read about the Greek Gods in Percy Jackson, so the whole movie felt like a watered down version of it.

don't blame ya really, it really wasnt that good.

Probably one of the worst animated movies ive seen.

The ending of A Troll in Central Park was pretty BS. I mean, I get that he restores the park to normal, but then he just turns New York City into a jungle. Cue credits, that's it. And I'm one of the few people who liked that movie (it's one of my favorites in fact) but they really shouldn't have BS'd the ending so much, maybe that's why so many people dislike the movie.

Modern Spongebob surprisingly doesn't bother me that much. Older episodes are more nostalgic for me, true, but the newer ones are just "meh," not "zomg worst thing ever"

I don't like it when Droopy appears in Tom and Jerry stuff. He just too invulnerable to anything and he hardly reacts to stuff.

Animated movies are just long cartoons, so there is no problem to be here just like this thread being in the wrong place.

Not really the episode itself but the Sonic zes in which Sonic convinces Coconuts not to run away from home. I say Coconuts has a better chance of survival in the outside than living with his abusive creator, Dr. Robotnik. Maybe he ran away later, explaining why he hadn't come back in the later episodes of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Actually Total Drama Island was very heavily censored and it was pretty obvious.

Couldn't even say crap sucks freakin or any variations of those words

and then there was thats off the chain specifically the part where Lindsey called Heather out

her bleep was replaced by kinda mean dialogue

not as bad as the radio stations here

they bleep damn but not sex and I remember hearing fuck thrice
like what

Those Pink Panther and Pals episodes that are about the Pink Panther. The panther was treated like the same way as Droopy because he has “amazing” talents compared to the white guy with the big nose. Those people must had hated the poor guy.

One episode that annoyed me the most was the museum one where the guy drew interesting art but was rejected because of his size. But the Pink Panther was praised for painting everything pink, just pink, no drawings or anything. The poor guy understandingly decided to sabotage the panther's “art” but ends up failing at every try.

Unlike the original panther, the character is not funny himself. He is just like if he was Droopy dressed up in a pink panther suit.
Most of the time he shrugs when he is a clueless mush-head or be a pest and gets away with it.

yoshiking14x said:
Those Pink Panther and Pals episodes that are about the Pink Panther. The panther was treated like the same way as Droopy because he has “amazing” talents compared to the white guy with the big nose. Those people must had hated the poor guy.
Hey don't diss the pink panther at least he ain't as boring as lame fuck ass droopy.

Sylveon said:
yoshiking14x said:
Hey don't diss the pink panther at least he ain't as boring as lame *bleep* ass droopy.
Read the edited version above your comment.

Zombie Thread:
Yes I know it's in the wrong place, but I can't change that.

The episode of House of Mouse that made me mad was the episode in which Jafar hypnotized Donald(Another unfairly abused duck) and Donald was punished in the end and nobody got angry at Jafar.

GalacticPetey said:
Northern Verve said:
Outside of FiM though, I was quite annoyed with the whole Love Triangle stuff in Legend of Korra. It also kinda feels like they go into unnecessary romance stuff even afterward sometimes. But the whole "Bolin loves Korra, but Korra loves Mako, and Make is dating Asami! OH NOOOO!" felt too much like a Soap Opera and probably ones of the lowest lows the show has gone to. It's a good thing the whole thing ends for good after the 2nd season. Though sometimes it feels like they put an occasional unnecessary romance here and there still. (Like Meelo meeting this random girl that doesn't do anything later on in the episode that he seemed to get a crush on)
Shh. It's all over now. It merely existed as a segway to Korrasami.

Let me dream.
Man, I hope someone picks up that phone. Because I fucking called it.

Rewatching seasons 1 and 2 now, knowing the endgame to the love triangle, is certainly a lot more fun than it was the first time around: the soap gets all rinsed out by constant references by me and my bro to the breath of fresh air that is Korrasami.

Speaking of Korra, season 2 can go fuck itself

Crocodile Dippy said:
Bolin, Bumi, Varrick and the twins were entertaining, and the Wan two-parter was pretty cool, but yeah, overall, it was certainly the weakest of the seasons. Korra was melodramatic, Asami did nothing, Jinora was a Mary Sue, everyone was unnecessarily awful to Mako, and the whole thing was really poorly paced, from the pointless, episodic airbender family stuff that was jammed in everywhere to the relentless cliffhanger endings. Which is too bad because the whole spirit angle and the civil war stuff both had a lot of potential until Unalaq went overblown-supervillain mode (and an evil uncle to boot). Seasons 3 and 4 made up for it, at least.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I don't find it bad, just the "least good"

It starts and ends strong in my opinion. The middle is where it slows down. Even then, we still had the Wan two-parter. Like Walkazo said, we also got the twins, Bumi and Varrick. It had a lot going for it, but if suffered due to Korra regressing, the occasionally poor animation, and a pretty weak villain.

danny phantom always pissed me off

mainly because at one point they started showing it at the original timeslot of spongebob on nickelodeon

that was about when i stopped caring for nickelodeon

which is 9 years ago now

Normally people complain about Spongebob taking other show's spotlight, and not the other way around.

Being a Korra fan is hard.

Back