The Official Music Thread

for KING & COUNTRY
Priceless is so uplifting.

Why do I have all these songs about butts stuck in my head today aaaaaaaaaaa

SO YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROLLS A HONDA
PLAYING WORKOUT TAPES BY FONDA
BUT FONDA AIN'T GOT A MOTOR IN THE TRUNK OF HER HONDA

MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HON!

Now being serious for a sec, pop music this year just sucks. I could probably count the songs from this year I like on one hand. Meanwhile, the songs I don't are numerous.

Magikrazy said:
SO YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROLLS A HONDA
PLAYING WORKOUT TAPES BY FONDA
BUT FONDA AIN'T GOT A MOTOR IN THE TRUNK OF HER HONDA

MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HON!

Now being serious for a sec, pop music this year just sucks. I could probably count the songs from this year I like on one hand. Meanwhile, the songs I don't are numerous.

why you listening to pop music in the first place b

My fav. song is I NEED U by BTS. Released April 25 2015:

i saw kanye west live on saturday and boy was it great.

for those of you that don't know, his 2016 tour has him on a floating stage, literally rapping over people. its insane.

my favorite part was him letting the crowd sing the chorus to heartless, with no music, and little input from him. hearing thousands upon thousands of people singing in unison, while kanye stood there doing nothing admiring his fans sent such chills. heres a video not by me and not from the same night with that moment in particular.

rest in peace you poet

What is your favorite cover of Hallelujah? Mine is John Cale's. He matches the tone of the original while speeding up the tempo just a little. Plus it was in the Shrek movie.

new artist recommendations

Kiiara
low kii savage ep

if you miss lorde, kiiara will be right up your alley. soft female vocals and electropop over hip hop style production. best song: "gold" (you might've heard this on the radio)

6lack
free 6lack

like a raspy, hoarse version of the weeknd, with a style reminiscent of his earlier, darker and more mysterious songs. best song: "prblms"

Lil Peep
hellboy

forgive his silly name. he effortlessly combines emo music and hip hop, and creates something pretty original. best song: "omfg"

Glen Campbell, aged 81, passed away yesterday from Alzheimer's disease. I recently got into his song Southern Nights after hearing it in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and he seemed like a very talented country singer (and that's coming from a guy who does not like country most of the time).

See you, rhinestone cowboy.

I absolutely love alternative music and I have a few artists to recommend to people.

My first recommendation would be Marina and the Diamonds. The song that I'm recommending is the song that I first heard when I discovered her. Hope you guys enjoy ~

You ever get that feeling where you just want eight minutes of sheer bliss for your ears?
Queen has you covered.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-petty-legendary-rocker-is-dead-at-66/

Goddamn. You know, with all the deaths recently of other famous people, such as Hugh Hefner and Monty Hall, I was still sad, but it didn't come as much a shock because they were pretty old and we were kinda expecting them to go sooner or later.

But this hurts. It really does.

Back