The Official Music Thread

One that I can actually tolerate :P IDK why I even care.

So yeah, 2014 wasnt good for music, but 2015 is looking pretty damn great so far thanks to Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson.

I'm still going to prefer my "old music" as ignorant teenagers at my school call it. Let me just say that the 70s-90s is not old. You want old go listen to Beethoven or Mozart or something like that. People at my school have terrible taste, listening to all this *bleep*ty rap music with blatant profanity and no rhythm. I don't hate all modern music. In fact I like bands like Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons and Katy Perry. But when you go to school and the only music you can hear is things about drugs and sex and things like that, it's *bleep*ing annoying.

Rant over.

Okay there may be the same kind of thing back then, but at least there's an actual rhythm unlike some beat boxing a 5 year old could do. Also back then if a song about that appeared, they sang like they cared about the person, unlike now where it's more "just to get some"

FourFiveSeconds is also an incredible song.

For those who haven't heard it,
A. go hear it right now
B. its a new song by Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney.

2015 is gonna be a great year for music. I can already tell.

I had a conversation with a friend, and my lack of musical knowledge stunned him.

I listen to Daft Punk, Earth Wind Fire, Tower of Power, Wild Cherry, Bee Gees, The Tramps, Shakira, Iron Maiden, some C + C, some Will Smith, Kool and the Gang, the Yellowjackets, some Killers, some Heart, but that's kind of the extent of what I listen to a lot.

Dinomic Duo said:
I listen to video game music

Haven't even heard of anything else
I know you didn't intend this, but your post makes it seem like you didn't realize music exists outside of video games.

Magikrazy said:
Dinomic Duo said:
I listen to video game music

Haven't even heard of anything else
I know you didn't intend this, but your post makes it seem like you didn't realize music exists outside of video games.
It hardly does for me

The only music outside of video games that I listen to are songs that I play.

So this thread is dead. Let;s revive it with some discussion about music.

Does anybody have a favorite musical? i know it's cliche but I love Les Miserables. Into the Woods, Little Shop of Horrors, and Phantom of the Opera are some of my other favorites.

Master of the House said:
So this thread is dead. Let;s revive it with some discussion about music.

Does anybody have a favorite musical? i know it's cliche but I love Les Miserables. Into the Woods, Little Shop of Horrors, and Phantom of the Opera are some of my other favorites.
Usually I don´t like musicals. I´ve watched Sweeney Todd by accident, didn´t know it was a musical... :)

ofwg as a whole is pretty cool
ive only heard wool from his earl's new album which was p good
ill prob listen to it after im done listening to kendrick's tpab

earls album is dope but i just think he could do so much better

still seeing him in concert in may

also kendrick album; i preferred good kid waayy over it idk i cant get into the jazzy feel

Paper Jorge said:
earls album is dope but i just think he could do so much better

still seeing him in concert in may

also kendrick album; i preferred good kid waayy over it idk i cant get into the jazzy feel
i gave a listen to it, i liked it but it wasnt as good as say, doris

thats p dope

yea idk its a hit or miss type of thing, i know what you mean. it kinda grows on you after a while

Back