The Official Music Thread

Uptown Funk has finally been dethroned as the No. 1 song.

Now it's See You Again by Wiz Khalifa.

It's from Furious 7 and a tribute to Paul Walker.

I'll be honest, I almost cried.

Paper Jorge said:
also; seeing a death grips concert in july

hopefully they dont pull a no-show

hqdefault.jpg

don't forget to tell us how it turns out

Paper Jorge said:
long shot, but any hip hop heads on here
yea boi
Paper Jorge said:
also; seeing a death grips concert in july

hopefully they dont pull a no-show
tbh im super pissed about their concert dates.
their show on the 20th is in van city and would literally be a short walk from my house but i can't go because it's 19+
their show on the 19th is in seattle which is doable for me on literally any other day but my final exam and my grad are both that day, so i can't do it
im probably never gonna see them live
Paper Jorge said:
A$AP Rocky's new album is fire
very true
im really in love with excuse me atm
rocky has yet to disappoint
edit: oh man i just realized i responded to a bunch of 2 month old quotes

saw death grips last night, most insane moshing ive experienced so far. as a short man, my entire experience was trying to stay on my two feet. nonetheless enjoyed it

seeing tyler the creator + asap rocky + danny brown + vince staples in concert in november

i cant even begin to imagine how good this will be

Discussing videogame music for guitar and four-hands guitar!

Hey guys,

What do you think of four-hands guitar music such as :

What do you guys think of videogame music for guitar(s) music such as this :

Discuss!

Viper26 said:
You're not allowed to advertise your stuff in this board. Do it in the Fan Creations. :dk2:

Hi Viper26,

Sorry if I offended you or broke a rule. As per your request, I modified my post above to turn it into a discussion of music instead of a blatant advertisement and posted my advertisement in the Fan Creations.

:mario:

i went to the a$ap rocky and tyler the creator concert in san francisco. it was the most insane four hours of my life

the concert opened with vince staples, and since i got there pretty early and was at the very front, i was instantly pushed back and forth and fought to stay alive. the highlight of his set was 'norf norf'.

by the time danny browns set began, i was thankfully pushed back enough to where i could stand fine. he played only his newer stuff, and stuff off the album 'old'. the highlight of his set was 'dip'.

tyler the creator and jasper got on stage late, but he had a fair excuse, he said he just got off his plane from his carnival 20 minutes ago. he also had a knee injury so he wasnt hopping around as much. nonetheless, he had a pretty good set, though he played mainly songs off cherry bomb which a.) its his worst album and b.) it doesnt translate well to a concert setting imo. so when he played songs off 'wolf' thats when the crowd was the best. highlight was 'domo23'.

the best was clearly saved for last, with a$ap rocky bringing out the a$ap mob and a three-story set for a stage. his energy was incredible as he played tons of songs back to back, and even performed songs by others like "jump around" - house of pain and "smells like teen spirit" - nirvana. at one point there were about 6 different mosh pits going on at once. and surprise, he brought out lil b, the based god, infamous meme rapper. and to the end the night, a$ap rocky did a freestyle over tyler's yonkers beat. i cant even name a highlight, but his performances of "l$d" and "jukebox joints" were the most memorable

Jackson C. Frank might be the saddest human being of ALL time. Read his life story before and after you listen to his only (!) album, and prepare for tears.

So, the new Coldplay album. Eehh... I had never been this unexcited for a Coldplay release, to be honest. I get that they are experimenting and whatnot and it's fine if they want to do so, but the Coldplay I liked so much was the pre-Mylo Xyloto one, not this one. The album has some good songs, like A Head Full of Dreams and Up&Up with Noel Gallagher, but other songs like Army of One, Birds, or Adventure of a Lifetime are just not my cup of tea and Kaleidoscope and Colour Spectrum didn't even deserve a spot on the album in my opinion.

Billboard's Year End chart was released, and it's pretty much what I figured. Uptown Funk is #1. Woo!

Does anyone here listen to Dream Theater?

My sister and I agreed that Drake would probably want to date Alessia Cara.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UKp2CrfmVfw[/youtube]
Of course, Drake is 10 years older, so that might be a little creepy.

Don't worry about that, there was a 20-year age difference between my grandfather and grandmother. Love does weird things, lol.

this april im deciding on whether to go to jazz fest in new orleans or a they might be giants concert in houston

leaning towards jazz fest because its an assortment of bands and it's something my mom will like too

Back