Lady bugs..

Koopakoolklub

Raccon Turtles flying through the sky
I can safely say, they are LITERALLY trying to enter my home. 7 have been seen on my window trying to get in, so I flicked them.
They're everywhere!

As of today, I officially know this feeling. First there was a cute little one on a string by the window and noW THEY'RE EVERYWHERE SWEET JESUS

I like ladybugs

Stargazing said:
? Block said:
I like ladybugs
You'll hate them when you live here

they're every *bleep*ing where

It probably might mean you have an aphid infestation or something

I didn't have a ladybug problem in my old house (fourth one), I had an ant problem.

Leave a cup of fizzy drink in the open, ants would be having a swimming party all around and in it within five minutes. Ants literally took over the house on a daily basis, no escape from them. So glad to not be there any more, now I live on the top floor in this new place.

Crickets are my problem

They come too much in here and their incessant chirping in the night is the cause of their deaths (by me). I've probably killed no less than 20 of them in the span of this Summer in the house.

Ants are worse, and I live near some other weird bug (which I have never known the name of) that makes an even more annoying sound than crickets in the summer.

You can easily dispatch ants with Terro

I had an ant problem in my room one time, I used Terro on them and it eliminated the problem.

? Block said:

I had an ant problem in my room one time, I used Terro on them and it eliminated the problem.
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS WONDERFUL AND LIFESAVING PRODUCT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME

I usually hate bugs, even butterflies. But not ladybugs. I like ladybugs.

I LOATHE insects. Even things like ladybugs or butterflies. Those disgusting freaks with their enormous amount of legs, usually wings, and those eyes. Urgh. One time there was a ladybug on my table in class, so I grabbed the closest thing I could find(which in this case was a pen) and pierced the fucking thing. I'm that afraid of them. I especially hate goddamn catterpillars. those disgusting green piles of bleugh that evolve into less ugly mothra spawns of bleugh.

I like ladybirds. They're also pretty useful considering they usually feed on insects that damage plants. Don't really have problems with them, though last year I did have quite a few walking around on my windowsill.

Olivia said:
I LOATHE insects. Even things like ladybugs or butterflies. Those disgusting freaks with their enormous amount of legs, usually wings, and those eyes. Urgh. One time there was a ladybug on my table in class, so I grabbed the closest thing I could find(which in this case was a pen) and pierced the fucking thing. I'm that afraid of them. I especially hate goddamn catterpillars. those disgusting green piles of bleugh that evolve into less ugly mothra spawns of bleugh.
Never ever watch any of the Mothra movies.

Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
? Block said:

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS WONDERFUL AND LIFESAVING PRODUCT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME

Uh they could be found like in Home Depot or something

found ten ladybugs on my school ceiling
looked down to do my work for a minute and they were gone

i'm so paranoid

Olivia said:
I LOATHE insects. Even things like ladybugs or butterflies. Those disgusting freaks with their enormous amount of legs, usually wings, and those eyes. Urgh. One time there was a ladybug on my table in class, so I grabbed the closest thing I could find(which in this case was a pen) and pierced the *bleep*ing thing. I'm that afraid of them. I especially hate goddang catterpillars. those disgusting green piles of bleugh that evolve into less ugly mothra spawns of bleugh.
Brutally impaling an innocent ladybug doesn't make you any better than the rest of them.

But make a friend with a shrike in the meantime. They will love your style.

Also, some people here had to deal with those mofos called CARDINAL SPIDERS which are a kajillion times worse than ladybugs.

Dr. Mario said:
Olivia said:
I LOATHE insects. Even things like ladybugs or butterflies. Those disgusting freaks with their enormous amount of legs, usually wings, and those eyes. Urgh. One time there was a ladybug on my table in class, so I grabbed the closest thing I could find(which in this case was a pen) and pierced the *bleep*ing thing. I'm that afraid of them. I especially hate goddang catterpillars. those disgusting green piles of bleugh that evolve into less ugly mothra spawns of bleugh.
Brutally impaling an innocent ladybug doesn't make you any better than the rest of them.

But make a friend with a shrike in the meantime. They will love your style.
I will remind you that some ladybugs are poisonous. it's either the black with yellow dots or yellow with black dots, but one of those fucking things was on my table. I will tell you right now, poison, death and anything that has anything to do with that frightens me. I wish I didn't have to kill the insect either, but tell me, how many flies have you swatted? how many mosquitos have you killed? that doesn't make you better then the rest of them either. hell, everyone swats flies or things like that. everyone has killed an insect one time in their life. even without noticing.

Eh, I find impaling more unnecessary brutal than squishing or swatting them.

Also, where did you get the idea that yellow ladybugs with black spots are poisonous? Unless you eat them, I guess. They're no poison dart frogs.

Back