Super Smash Bros. Help Thread

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
If you need help with anything Smash Bros. related, just ask here and someone will answer.

So, uh, how do I get a combo more than 6 in Training. I need a 10 combo to pass, and I have no more hammers.

I did this (and everything but the 100-hit) by setting the foe to 999% damage, grabbing them then grab-attacking then.

But the more effective way to do this is with Smart Bombs. Set a few around the CPU, throw a fourth at them all and then COMBO.

1. What does "Rival Smash" mean?

2. I assume "Street Smash" means to fight with someone via Streetpass, unfortunately, I can't get anyone to Steetpass me.

Donatello said:
1. What does "Rival Smash" mean?

It's Endless Smash, except there's an alt of the character you use that beats up you, as well as the Mii Fighters. Your score is "the number of Miis you've defeated when you're defeated" - "the number of Miis your rival defeated".

Donatello said:
2. I assume "Street Smash" means to fight with someone via Streetpass, unfortunately, I can't get anyone to Steetpass me.

StreetSmash is this minigame where you charge this pin of yours into your opponent's pins to knock them off the platform. Last one standing wins. You can practice it without streetpassing on the StreetSmash menu, so you can get every single challenge relating to it except for the "get five hits" one.

So, um, it's telling me to get 10 Smash Run powers.

A. Dunno what those are and how to get them
B. I suck at Smash Run.

SmashRunPowersTrophy3DS.png

That's what they look like, they only appear in Smash Run I believe.

Just go in with some high-attack character and wail on everything until you get a bunch.

Besides, you should totally use Smash Run powers (they're part of a custom moveset), they help a TON. From auto-recovery, to fighting assistance, to giving you an item, they'll help you survive Smash Run most definitely.

Or you can equip a ton of recovery equipment, like I did with my Luigi. Gave him Vampire Overalls (damage steal), KO Healer (recovers after every kill), and Brawn Healer (heals over time). As a result, he never went past 20% the entire time, although he's pretty slow. o_O

I have three levels of Health Recovery plus Healing Shield on every Smash Run setup. I never die (or get even close to) with it on me, it's immensely helpful, especially when you have beefed up attack.

Got a better method for the first question here: Spawn 4 Smart Bombs and kaboom, instant 100 combo (most of the time anyway, just try again if you don't get 100 the first time).

Robin said:
But the more effective way to do this is with Smart Bombs. Set a few around the CPU, throw a fourth at them all and then COMBO.
Isn't that basically the same thing?

She's done it now anyway.

SKmarioman said:
Got a better method for the first question here: Spawn 4 Smart Bombs and kaboom, instant 100 combo (most of the time anyway, just try again if you don't get 100 the first time).

Robin said:
I did this (and everything but the 100-hit) by setting the foe to 999% damage, grabbing them then grab-attacking then.

Too fast for you. :dk:

Back