Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I'm pret-ty sure that image has been shared multiple times already in this thread, but what do I know.

Reactions: zel
K8wv5ru.png

The M on Mario's hat stands for MOLECULE. Why? Because he looks more like a scientific diagram than a plumber!

Why do I have to suffer through this.
Pffffft I've been here since this thread's inception. I feel I know the entire anthology of Look at It at this point.

Also Bowser still looks like a chicken, Mario still looks like he's sad and expecting, and my observation keeps cracking me up.

That's a surprisingly clever amalgamation, actually.
It's a decent way to mash Mario and Mickey together, I agree. Wish the hat didn't have a Chinese character on it though, and the shoes shouldn't be yellow.

Mario looks weird. Luigi's moustache isn't sized correctly, Toad actually looks like a Fun-Guy and Yoshi has definetly seen some things.
I can't even tell where Luigi's mouth is. Does he have big lips or is that just a double chin???

Also Mario (and Luigi arguably) looks like he was put through the wringer and then ran over by motorbike, so I think "looking weird" is an understatement lol.

While that earlier Mario was put through a wringer and got ran over by a bike, this one was put inside an oven and was almost cremated but bribed most of its money and that's why it has only 1 dollar left.

I think something horribly went wrong in the egg making process here.

They even bootlegged Mario Kart Wii's logo, did they.

But as far as bootlegs go, this isn't ugly. Sure, Mario could probably use less yellow skin. But he doesn't look like he'll terrify the children as he daily terrifies Goombas.

Looks like Luigi stole Wario's kart, which was borrowed from Koopa Troopa's kart; slapped his insignia on it, and then Bowser stole and is trying to paint it his color but he ended up painting himself! Badly!

Back