Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Everything about the vehicle's design is shit.

From the orange exhaust pipe sticking out of its ass like its shitting a turd to its overall unaerodynamic design to the cracked-looking windshield, to the ugly-looking arms, to the fact that it's Yoshi, why should I ever use it when I have the amazing Sport Bike, Jet Bike or Comet instead?

Most Mario Kart tires look terrible. Drum tires? Lemon tires? Mushroom tires? Macaron tires? Roller tires? They clash with most karts.

I can't see the image being embedded (so I just copied its url onto a new window) but that pinata looks like its in eternal pain. I mean at least it satisfied the point of being a pinata, something to be beaten to death with a stick. You wouldn't think twice decapitating that one for the candy inside.

Unlike this one. Why does this one have to be so adorable? That's messed up. I can just imagine the tear coming out of this one's eye.
f6gMQC3.jpg

Reactions: zel
I do like how this one is ugly and terrified like some ugly Spore creature we've been hurling swarms of bugs at.

This is probably potent enough to scare away the spirits in Halloween.

General Klump looks like he's making the sound of someone with helium in their voice.

Back