Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I never liked the super show's design for Bowser but this is especially offensive.

GooGooKoopa.jpg

Mcmadness said:
I never liked the super show's design for Bowser but this is especially offensive.

GooGooKoopa.jpg

meh not as offensive as this character on the far right

Toddler_Terrors_3.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
the dic cartoon has some of the worst animation i have ever seen

not in terms of overall quality, but complete lack of oversight of these errors

Especially Super Mario World.

Did the production team even care the slightest bit about the shows?

Also more because I secretly love hilariously bad images from the cartoon:

2r3ywsh.jpg

How? Why?
wbCvscR.gif

2q1uyhz.jpg

Look at the animation for those kids. Man.

Mario and Luigi weren't any better.

God, if I just close my eyes and put my finger on one screenshot of the cartoon, I'd get something pretty ugly.

Or maybe we're just cherry-picking, lol.

I don't care if this is Wii U graphics, Donkey Kong still looks like something out of a contemporary low-budget PC game.

3DSDKJungleMK8.png

Turret said:
Baby Luigi said:
the dic cartoon has some of the worst animation i have ever seen

not in terms of overall quality, but complete lack of oversight of these errors

Especially Super Mario World.

Did the production team even care the slightest bit about the shows?

Also more because I secretly love hilariously bad images from the cartoon:

2r3ywsh.jpg

How? Why?
wbCvscR.gif

2q1uyhz.jpg

Look at the animation for those kids. Man.
Oh god, the Luigi one made me laugh.

Doesn't look like it. I mean how can ANYONE miss this too?

NinjaKoopa6.jpg

It takes a special kind of talent for this shiitake salad.

I still like the show, though. X)

I mean, this kind of error SERIOUSLY baffles me. Did they just NOT care that Luigi was Mario-colored for several seconds? Did they think we won't notice that? Hell, I can color frames better than these guys. What the hell.

This show is just my guilty pleasure though since we don't have anything else for a Mario animation.

Baby Luigi said:
I mean, this kind of error SERIOUSLY baffles me. Did they just NOT care that Luigi was Mario-colored for several seconds? Did they think we won't notice that? Hell, I can color frames better than these guys. What the hell.

This show is just my guilty pleasure though since we don't have anything else for a Mario animation.
Well, in English.

Well there is the great mission to save princess peach

Mcmadness said:
Well there is the great mission to save princess peach

I watched it (in a fandub) and everything was all right until the ---- ending

Baby Luigi said:

What bothered you about it?

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

What bothered you about it?
From the wiki:

Bowser standing and serving in the grocery store.
With King Koopa's evil magic broken, the light of dawn pierces the dark landscape, turning it into a lush green field and restoring the ruins of the castle into Peach's castle. Mario returns Peach's pendant, which Peach says is a sentimental Brooch she has had her entire life, and she kisses him on the nose. She puts it on while reciting a legend that she will meet an upstanding prince one day who wears the same thing. When Mario declares that he will find the matching half, Kibidango reacts to it and is turned into a human. He is wearing the Brooch's twin, and reveals himself to be Haru, a prince of a neighboring land known as Flower-koku. He came to the Mushroom Kingdom to find the person who wore his matching half, but was cursed by King Koopa's spell. Upon hearing this connection to Princess Peach, Mario nearly faints out of exasperation. Peach thanks Mario and Luigi for saving them, and the two heroes go home after promising that they'd gladly come back to the rescue if their services are ever needed. After they leave, Kinoko Sennin reappears and offers his musings on the plucky heroes to the recent royal couple. The movie ends with a scene in the grocery, where King Koopa and three other members of the Turtle Tribe now work as employees of Mario and Luigi's store as the true Game Over screen ensues.

Dog thing transforms into ugly prince guy who marries Mario's love interest, Mario basically gets ----ed hard.

Good to know I wasn't the only one bothered by that.

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who has the mario cartoons as a guilty pleasure.

Mcmadness said:
Good to know I wasn't the only one bothered by that.

I don't know if it's my "I've-been-shipping-Mario-and-Peach-hard-since-I-was-five" thing coming through but that bothered me a lot as well.

The koopalings were bad enough, but they at least looked cool until the cartoons butchered them.

HaeDGiK.jpg

I always thought it was creepy how he squints all the time.

k7Qe24k.jpg

Seeing Roy's eyes though his shades was also unsettling, though they're not so bad in this shot.

hl7rIjV.jpg

Do I need to say anything?

They didn't even get their names right.

ngbbs4ee18097b1015.jpg

Awhile back, some Lego bootleg manufacturer made a set of Mario figures and they're incredible

JLB-font-b-Super-b-font-font-b-Mario-b-font-Minifigures-Building-font-b-Blocks.jpg

Back