Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I miss the floating Mario head that you can screw around with to be honest. And that there was a Mario Party minigame around it.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I miss the floating Mario head that you can screw around with to be honest. And that there was a Mario Party minigame around it.

The good ol' days of pulling Wario's face in every possible direction to claim 140 coins from a battle minigame.

Alex95 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
It uses its ears to fly.

super_mario_64_glitches.png

PBG!

This was ironically the first post I saw after I watched a few seconds of a ProJared video about Tamagotchi where he says, "And the last one I'll totally neglect until his inevitable death, named...

PBG."

Bowsermt641.png

Sadly, this is probably the best-looking Bowser of N64 polygonal age.

I think his SM64 model was his worst of the N64 era, but it was compensated enough by that evil laugh.

Which DK model do you think is the best of the N64 era? I think we can agree that his Mario Party 1-3 model is the ugliest one.

Nah, SSB64 is the ugliest DK

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Which DK model do you think is the best of the N64 era? I think we can agree that his Mario Party 1-3 model is the ugliest one.
The Mario Tennis 64 doesn't look that bad.

I also agree with my sister, the Smash 64 DK looks pretty damn bad.

And then there's me over here, who thinks they're all ridiculously ugly. Yay for opinions.

They were fine for their time.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Rick Lax said:
And then there's me over here, who thinks they're all ridiculously ugly. Yay for opinions.

You think everything Kong-related is ugly. But, opinions are opinions and I respect them.

Actually that's not completely true, I think Funky Kong actually looks pretty cool. He's basically the only Kong I like.

Other than that though, yeah that's pretty much true.

nah, the BD&A Bowser plush is uglier

MTT2_Mario_Head.png

I don't know if this was posted before, but I still can't get over how off-putting this is.

His voice is pretty good though.

Back