Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Hey, it's not every day where you see Peach's "You're my knight in shining armor" taken to literal levels.

This thing is apparently an unused enemy.
SuperMarioSunshine-HinoKuri.png

I always found these a bit frightening.
Old_Pokey_64.png

These walking marbles with boogly eyes are also pretty unsettling.
SM64_ScuttleBug.jpg

It's a Goomba that suffered from meth addiction

The much beloved humanoid, reptilian variant of Goomba from the blockbuster "hit" Super Mario Bros. was going to be included in Mario Baseball since all other Goombas have no hands, but they were dropped and replaced by normal Goombas because the devs were like "Screw it! Let's make them psychic!"

While there is no data of them in the game now, this replica of one's head used for reference during development still remains.

441px-YoshisWoollyWorld_MarioPatternArtwork.jpg

If anyone thinks something like this makes more likely to buy the game, actually, no, this makes me less likely to buy the game.

That looks like either Mario tried to swallow a whole Yoshi or Yoshi skinned Mario and is wearing said skin.

Its face reminds me of Rayman/Plessie/Red Ninjakoopa, some unholy hybrid.

But uh, I mean, WTF is up with this design? Could they not add a little hat and mustache rather than lazily reskinning the parts of the model?

I wonder if Mario wearing a Yoshi suit has the same effect, or the inverse.

Thanks for reading.

When i first thought that I literally thought it was a deformed Mario at very first glance

That's....not a good sign.

YoshiKong is real, I guess.

The Mario one is still the worst-looking one.

CosmicTanooki364 said:

HOLY ----

Isn't this from the GLA commercial?

CosmicTanooki364 said:
No matter how much I despise these depictions of Mario, this would still be a good reaction picture for some pics in this thread.

It's a Super Mario World 2 commercial

Is there a "Baby Mario" in any way shape or form in that?

Baby Luigi said:
It's a Super Mario World 2 commercial

Is there a "Baby Mario" in any way shape or form in that?

No. It's a guy eating waaaay to much food.

mario-465x348.jpg

you first notice his waist size before you realize he's not wearing any clothes?

Back