Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Nysic said:
51qWjTVzVlL._SX450_.jpg
Yeah... this actually isn't too bad for an unofficial Dry Bowser plushie.

Donatello said:
Oh, I'm sorry, DID I NOT PUT IT IN A SPOILER?!
Yes, but you never said what was in the spoiler.

It could have just been a large image or a long gif. I didn't know.

Donatello said:
Considering the discussion is about ugly Mario characters, you had to know that whatever's in the spoiler would visually unappealing.

hbqxpMZ.jpg

Gardevoir said:
Donatello said:
Oh, I'm sorry, DID I NOT PUT IT IN A SPOILER?!

dat overeaction

it was a joke...

suuuuuuure

Donatello said:
Considering the discussion is about ugly Mario characters, you had to know that whatever's in the spoiler would visually unappealing.

Actually its about hideous official things or bootleg rip offs. Nothing fan made.

Bootleg as in poorly made rip off products.

http://www.vg-resource.com/printthread.php?tid=26280

like this junk

Fawful said:
Mcmadness said:
bootleg rip offs. Nothing fan made.
Isn't bootleg stuff fanmade? If it isn't official then it's fanmade one would think.

http://videogamemm.com/main/node/324

Fan-made or Custom: Fan-made items are just that, pieces made as craft projects by fans of the property. They vary in quality based on the skill and experience of the artist. Unlike the above categories, these items are hand-made and not mass-produced, and are either one-of-a-kind or made in very limited quantities. Custom artists are even commissioned by fans that lack the skill or the time to create these pieces. Because of this, the IP owner usually does not have a problem with the existence of these items. If a fan item is sold, it is often to compensate for the time and materials the artist has put into the piece rather than to make a significant profit. These pieces may be of value to certain collectors, especially when filling a gap in the market by creating a character that has not been made into an official product.

Lario said:
The Goomba looks content, but Luigi is like "kill me."

It's Mario wearing green, not Luigi

I think it's an effigy of my twin.

ugh, i hate conflicting messages

the color is telling me luigi, but the letter is telling me mario

is it mario wearing a green cap, or luigi wearing a cap with an m?

Back