Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Finally, my dreams of having a battlemech suit based on a plumber can come true.

Ej2qS33U0AABEj2

It confounds me that this render has pretty decent lighting but hasn't bothered to fix its normals.

Blocky Bowser is blocky, but I find it one of the more decent Bowser models for its era. Still blocky though.

410px-NCS_Family_Album.jpg

I think there's an absolutely visceral feeling of disgust to portrayal a child with facial hair.

Or it's just the Baby Mario Bros. fan in me puking at the depiction. Either way.

Reactions: zel
410px-NCS_Family_Album.jpg

I think there's an absolutely visceral feeling of disgust to portrayal a child with facial hair.

Or it's just the Baby Mario Bros. fan in me puking at the depiction. Either way.

Well, Hypertrichosis is a thing that can happen to infants in real life.

View attachment 7361
Imagine seeing luigi waking down the road like this
also why are they saying that these are the best luigi action figures, are they really sure?

@Brawl Mario can passionately disagree with this. This is a Nendoroid. I don't have strong opinions on Mario and Luigi but my sister seems to like her Mario Nendoroid.

View attachment 7361
Imagine seeing luigi waking down the road like this
also why are they saying that these are the best luigi action figures, are they really sure?
This is actually an official product. And yeah, it's a nendoroid. They all have these proportions. They're really high quality figures, being painted really well and coming with a lot of facial expressions.

iu

iu

iu

Unlike you, I find them extremely cute. I have the Mario one! Which somehow was released *after* Luigi.

And at least Nintendo didn't try to go for gimmick over consistency as they did with Lego. I'm still really let down by that one, yeah.

As for best action figure, if you want something that's high fidelity to the original one, then you can't do any better than the S.H. Figuarts Luigi.

iu

Now, a [hypothetical] MARIO pop funko, on the other hand... I will not likey
iu

Yeah, unfortunately, it seems like Mario got the better deal for pupil accuracy. I still want that Luigi someday. I don't have the neatness or organization to compose scenes with those toys. ;_; So they kinda just sit there at a desk.

Back