Mario pictures

EPYU0SVXkAALhLM

This game is for Super Playas

a neat lil thing about these smb2 artworks is that theyre both sorted by who runs/picks up items the fastest
SMB2_Four_Characters_Original_Manual_Artwork.jpg

a shame there isnt one for jumping though

I could see this being interpreted as who runs the fastest AND who jumps the highest (though jumping is not sorted), Weegee's the highest up in this pic, then Mario, then Peach (kinda) and then Toad.

Reactions: zel
Mario's off because his hat is way too wide that it looks more like a helmet than a hat. It'll fix him up quite a bit if the hat was just smaller and nudged up so you can see his forehead. Additionally, his head is a bit on the small side (Mario's head takes up just over a third of his body while in this one, it's a little less than a third), and the ears jut a little too much.

Hey

I'm concerned with how the dryness will affect this only semi-amphibious sea creature...

Ah the Inklings get by just fine in an environment with water all around them, sure this stupid crab will.

An ambitious crossover that even managed to get Shakira on board, mind you. :wink:

They should really make a full-fledged entry of Rayman Kart than a mobile game.

Reactions: zel
thanks now i want that. its been a bit since the mobile original and a bunch of other rayman games came out since then and i feel they could do a lot more on a console too!

Back