Mario pictures

Wario's fart jokes are so dead they've literally become ghosts.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Wario's fart jokes are so dead they've literally become ghosts.
And they consume him. :eek:

found some new yoshi render on a mir nintendo sale thing (yeah its russian)
T_9GoPjvdZk.jpg

has anyone found this particular render anywhere else? i know its the same pose as the mario party 8 render though

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Those are fine, I mean when he's not using them for a particular expression

Default Paper Mario with eyebrows (not the only redesign in this fan art but the most unsettling one)

paper_mario_next_generation___concept_by_monokhromatik_d55of6l-fullview.png

I think even the simpler eyebrows being there when they aren't needed for the expression would look odd

Color Splash's sprites do need hair though, Paper Mario's been shown to have visible hair in artwork when his hat goes back so seeing his hat go back or his forehead exposed otherwise like with the frog suit, looks like they forgot to draw hair and just traced over the TTYD sprite (which never threw back the hat that far so it didn't have a need for hair in the sprite) with arrangements that would call for some visible hair.

Example mockup with reference to a sprite of Mario's head with hair from SPM

kbxAzxX.png

Ok. You are officially weird. Paper Mario does not need eyebrows.

ZelenPixel said:
has anyone found this particular render anywhere else? i know its the same pose as the mario party 8 render though

amiibo_Yoshi_SuperMario_box.png

The Super Mario series amiibo art is the closest thing to compare to (though mirrored), but even that Russian one is of a higher quality.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
ZelenPixel said:

amiibo_Yoshi_SuperMario_box.png

The Super Mario series amiibo art is the closest thing to compare to (though mirrored), but even that Russian one is of a higher quality.

Thank you for reading.
yeah im fairly sure it is the mp8 render on the box
YoshiMP8art.png

Marchionne Evangelisti said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Those are fine, I mean when he's not using them for a particular expression

Default Paper Mario with eyebrows (not the only redesign in this fan art but the most unsettling one)

paper_mario_next_generation___concept_by_monokhromatik_d55of6l-fullview.png

I think even the simpler eyebrows being there when they aren't needed for the expression would look odd

Color Splash's sprites do need hair though, Paper Mario's been shown to have visible hair in artwork when his hat goes back so seeing his hat go back or his forehead exposed otherwise like with the frog suit, looks like they forgot to draw hair and just traced over the TTYD sprite (which never threw back the hat that far so it didn't have a need for hair in the sprite) with arrangements that would call for some visible hair.

Example mockup with reference to a sprite of Mario's head with hair from SPM

kbxAzxX.png

Ok. You are officially weird. Paper Mario does not need eyebrows.
I'm weird because you agree with me?

V5PhVaL.gif

Bah. Everybody is weird.
I've never met anyone in my life who I'd consider "normal"

Cheeze said:
Would've been so much better if it were Wario instead of DK.
We tried, but our best so far is Wario getting 2 coins total.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Those are MUSHROOM KINGDOM coins! DK uses Banana Coins! Of course he doesn't have any!
Man, and I thought the Mushroom Kingdom - Beanbean Kingdom coin exchange rate was atrocious enough.

Saltman said:
What if I told you that if everyone was weird, being weird would be normal?

What if everyone is a unique kind of weird

waluigi staring at the blender

Mario looks like he's wondering if he left the stove on or not before he and his friends and Wario boarded the MSS Sea Star.

Peach looks like she shrugs about this rather hollow victory.

i'm going to beat you guys to death with a poltergust for making these awful puns

Back