Bowser Jr. and Koopalings in SSB4?

FoxWolf64

Fear is the path to the dark side.

Discuss.

Junior looks cool but in the victory screens the Koopalings look kind of odd stretched over his model.

I have no idea how viable he will be but I'll certainly give him a try.

GalacticPetey said:
Junior looks cool but in the victory screens the Koopalings look kind of odd stretched over his model.

I have no idea how viable he will be but I'll certainly give him a try.

Yeah, I can't wait to get this game, just to torture my friends as Ludwig.

Man, Roy looks like crap. :P

GalacticPetey said:

Yep, that's what you get when you put someone with a vastly different build from Bowser Jr. and try rigging over his bones. Just look at how ---ing stretched Lemmy's arms are

I told you it was a stupid idea

Maᴙio said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:

How? :P
Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but Roy's shoulders are not very burly like they should be.

Well, he and the other koopalings ARE alt skins of BJ. So…Nintendo can only go so far.

Yep, that's what you get when you put someone with a vastly different build from Bowser Jr. and try rigging over his bones

I told you it was a stupid idea

You told who? Who exactly are you talking to here?

I'm pretty sure that if you can add different hairstyles, you can also adjust the arms a bit...

Maᴙio said:
I'm pretty sure that if you can add different hairstyles, you can also adjust the arms a bit...

True. I don't really mind how Roy looks, though. His shoulders look fine to me.

GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but Roy's shoulders are not very burly like they should be.
They all have the same body frame as Junior. Larry will look fine but others like Roy and Morton are gonna look odd.

do you mean they don't have the same body frame as junior?

junior is pretty small while people like morton and roy are large and bulky. putting them over him is a stupid move because there's practically a ZERO sense of scale. it's like making rosalina as tall as mario.

They all have the same body frame as Junior. Larry will look fine but others like Roy and Morton are gonna look odd.

I saw Morton's official artwork, and he looks fine. So do the rest of them. But maybe I'm just blinded with excitement.

Bowser Jr., this may be the only time I ever say this, but…

tumblr_m7mevrCptv1rn233i.gif

Clawdia Koopa said:
I saw Morton's official artwork, and he looks fine. So do the rest of them. But maybe I'm just blinded with excitement.

here's the deal: official artwork does not animate with accordance to bones the same way characters in games do

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:

junior is pretty small while people like morton and roy are large and bulky. putting them over him is a stupid move because there's practically a ZERO sense of scale. it's like making rosalina as tall as mario.
Yeah I phrased that odd. They all have the same body frame as Jr. in Smash 4, not normally though.

Also, I dislike how you can't hold the charge for the cannonball move.

I added a marque in my sig for this.
I'm sure we all know who I'll be playing as...

GalacticPetey said:
Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:

Yeah I phrased that odd. They all have the same body frame as Jr. in Smash 4, not normally though.

Wait, how do you know about small gameplay like that?

Clawdia Koopa said:
GalacticPetey said:
Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:

Wait, how do you know about small gameplay like that?
People have been streaming the full Japanese game for hours. I've seen plenty of Junior footage.

so basically i get bowser jr with a bunch of mega buster and thoron fodder

cool beans

Conductor of Chaos said:
I added a marque in my sig for this.
I'm sure we all know who I'll be playing as...
Deducing from your avatar, signature, and initial user name, I conclude that you will, without a doubt, main Mr. Game and Watch.

K', I'm done.
im_done-337369.jpg

Good evening, my friends!
Although I might actually play as Mr Game and Watch at some point.

After watching some footage, I must say the Koopaling that looks the most odd over Junior is Iggy. He's supposed to be taller and leaner than the others. He just looks so odd squished down to the same height.

They all share the same victory pose too. I gotta say that Bowser Jr. could of literally had a unique moveset ready to go until some bright spark decided to make the Koopalings alts. Now, you're not even playing as Junior. You're playing as a Koopa Clown Car.

Back